Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enable the Warframe class abilities in Archwing missions

Duckhard

Please Warframe abilities ! so just now, not fun playing Archwing mission when leveling a new warframe or playing with new mates, you see how you HIPE about the game is droped when get archwings on the way, all time new payers saying "canot see archwings equiped" so not fun at the moment just forgot archwing misions, archwings stuff, mods or builds so sad, i dont get it! at the time i figured posibilities and it is for less server to archwings missions? so the players lose the interest fast?

Hi, Duckhard, I respect your idea, but that would ruin archwing for me. Listen, at first, archwing is awkward and frustrating, but the more you play it, the more the controls and overall feeling become like one's second nature. I still can't handle the speed of archwing, I'm the MR24 that is always late to extract, but I usually have the most kills and damage.

If you're new, focus on leveling your archwing and arch-weapons, try to solo Syrtis, Mars or Erpo, Earth a couple of times each day. It's been my experience that doing missions solo (but not ALL the time) allows me to gain a better understanding of the mission type and mission enemy mechanics. If you play with advanced players, everything is a blur, they're nuking everything left and right, but you are not really learning anything.

A tip for Erpo, Earth: Don't remain too close to objective because if you get hit by enemy's radiation proc it will damage the satellite and instantly fail the mission. Also if you get hit by radiation proc, stop shooting completely until it is gone. If you can, get the mod called Rapid Resilience; this mod is amazing and will make enemy damage go away quickly.

Also, build Itzal and Elytron as soon as possible. Save up 30 plat, go to trade chat and type: WTB Fluctus. I find most people who hate archwing start to like it more when they get the more powerful archwings and arch-weapons.

Hope this helps.