Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The ability to queue multiple missions

nickelshark

I would like to suggest the ability to queue up multiple missions while solo or in a coordinated group. 

How I see it working is the host would be able to pick a line of missions and instead of returning to the liset after each mission you and your group go right into the next mission like in raids.

This will help speed up farming by that much and would be a nice feature to have.

I don't actually see myself using this very much. Swapping out weapons, frames, and mods between missions is a pretty critical feature outside of raids (and inside raids, the entire point is to have a potatoforma build that can kill anything anyway). Farming relics you run into the issue that with four people, the odds that someone has to leave after one mission for IRL stuff is moderately high. And Running relics, the odds that all four players have multiple relics is basically 0% (and if by some miracle they do, they only Radiant them one at a time). Lastly for sorties, you run into the weapon restrictions; you might multi-queue for mission one, only to get slapped with Shotgun-Only for mission three. Does the multi-queue boot the party out for mission three (defeating its own purpose)? Or refuse to let the party queue for mission one even if mission one allows all weapons? (the answer being no, you don't do that)