Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heavy Impact Was A Chance To Add A V Type Warframe Mod!

SicSlaver

Oh the poor unloved v type. Still waiting for a useful mod for my excalibur prime. Yes, I know I can change it, but that'll make it lose its vintage! Yes, I now can possibly have too much capacity because of the aura mods, but still! They probably hate v types for warframes. The discrimination just irks me.

Actually, which section counts as the mod feedback section?

Edited by SicSlaver

err my Ash got 2 V slots, and 1 D added with forma. I'm full moded and still 10 points left. And 1 of my mods it's D polarity and i'ts on a V polarity

BUT ASH AINT NEED ANY MODS

HE CAN TELEPORT

._.

ok i am out

Edited by Tsoe

I only like Focus and I don't like Rage.

Actually another mod that could've been v would be Constitution!

So if you like focus, why aren't you using it?  Continuity and constitution are core, along with redirection.  You don't need more Vs for excalibur prime.

So if you like focus, why aren't you using it?  Continuity and constitution are core, along with redirection.  You don't need more Vs for excalibur prime.

He probably is using Focus. Continuity's makes Slash Dash and Radial Blind last longer, the former being pointless and the latter being an "emergency" crowd control tool.

He isn't asking for more "V" polarity slots on Excalibur Prime, he just wants more "V" Warframe mods.

He probably is using Focus. Continuity's makes Slash Dash and Radial Blind last longer, the former being pointless and the latter being an "emergency" crowd control tool.

He isn't asking for more "V" polarity slots on Excalibur Prime, he just wants more "V" Warframe mods.

^^

This.

Rage is a very rare drop (Void only I think?) and Continuity is kinda meh.

Sometimes having a LONG Slash Dash is detrimental, it can throw you off edges of cliffs, or into danger, or have you dashing into the nearest crate, railing, or wall, wasting Continuity's effect in the first place.

Having only 3 V polarity mods is meh to everybody that has a V on their Warframe to begin with.

We need more choices, more options for this slot and they need to be not so stinking rare.

Of the V polarities....

Rage is very very rare. It only comes from Void (just Wiki'd it).

Focus is very very rare (I don't even have one after 180 hours of play).

Continuity isn't exactly very common either (I have 2 of them after 180 hours, didn't fuse them together because of how rare they are).

I practically live on Earth so I'm always killing Grineer (who drop Focus AND Continuity), because many warframes take 800 rubedo and I'm always farming MOAR RUBEDO.

Couldn't we get a Common and Uncommon mod for the V slot? Or maybe, better yet, change Focus to Uncommon so we might actually see one sometime, esp since it is so bloody important for nearly every warframe...

I only equip 2 abilities on my excalibur prime, slash dash and super jump.  I NEED continuity and constitution.

Excalibur Prime is hardly the only warframe to have two Vs, too.

This problem exists for all warframes that have double Vs.

There's just not enough V mods out there, and all 3 of them that DO exist, are all Rare.

I never said I didn't use it.... but I need a second v mod that I'll like. I can't tell if Continuity increases the duration of Radial Blind or not. I don't like Rage because it requires your health to be hit for it to be useful.

Also for Nova who has 2 v type polarities, Continuity doesn't do much for her except for more null stars.

Edited by SicSlaver

Banshee's fortunate that Sonar scales to Focus AND Continuity, so I run both.

But yeah, we need more V polarities on warframe mods. Right now nearly all of them seem to be - with like 1 or 2 D's thrown in.

Oh and Constitution wouldn't make any sense as an *attack* mod. Just saying.

Edited by TheBlueJelly