Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Can Use Ziplines Too!?

Windbow

Well, this caught me by surprise. I was moving along and then I heard a zipline being used. I thought, hmm, a friend joined me? Then I saw a lancer sliding along and shooting at me! I was laughing so hard I did not manage to get a screen-cap! Nice one, DE. Made my day.

You've never heard of Zippy the grineer? Along time ago a grineer zipped down a zipline... made friends with one of the tenno on a squad, then the other three saw him and gunned him down... that poor Tenno lost a good friend...

You've never heard of Zippy the grineer? Along time ago a grineer zipped down a zipline... made friends with one of the tenno on a squad, then the other three saw him and gunned him down... that poor Tenno lost a good friend...

that's a sad story bro

I saw Grineer napalm doing that.

Nice touch.

Next I wanna see enemies doing wallruns.

Heavies can zipline too? Wow. That's some sturdy wire they have on those grineer ships...

I just wish we can jump as high as some the grineer seem to do so effortlessly. No wallruns required. Just jump up a couple stories. It's like they've got jet packs or something! :/

edit: Excalibur bragging not required. :P

Yep, noticed this for a long time now, it's particularly hilarious in the asteroid tilesets, waiting for them to zip almost all the way down - then greeting them with a shotgun blast to the face. :D

Grineer in general have been getting more agile now as they added more animations, I was surprised when they could jump up extreme heights in some Galleon areas - almost an Excal super jump.

I noticed that too, I guess it makes no sense for Grineer to put ziplines there for their enemies to use if they can't use them does it?

Everything in their ships is for us.

The badly damaged vents, the easily hackable consoles, the convenient zipline, the extraction room.

They figured out that if they make it easy for us we leave quicker.

I was playing on Tolstoj solo just now for morphics, when, after killing Vor, I was running away and I heard the zipline noise. I turned around and may have seen a Grineer drop to the ground on the other side of a chasm.

Do they seriously use the ziplines? That's hilarious.