Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Mobile Defense Bug

Mikhael222

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but twice in a row now, I've been locked out, mid-mission, in a mobile defense game.  It happened last night during the Sorties and this morning for the Reactor alert.

Basically, what happened is that the mission started out fine, but then I came to a door, and found it wouldn't open.  It opened for everyone else and for the enemies, but not for me.  On the Kuva Fortress mobile defense last night, I saw players and enemies walking right through what appeared to me to be a locked door.  I couldn't walk through it or void jump through it.  Thankfully, on both missions, I got the rewards anyway once the other three people got to extraction, but it would have been nice to be a bigger help than being locked out for most of the mission.

Thanks for any help or suggestions if I messed something up.

11 hours ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

That's just an internet problem and bad host connection causing unresponsive doors.

Consider checking your connection speed and modifying search parameters to prevent high-ping persons in your lobby causing this issue again.

Oh okay.  Thank you very much :)