The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Arrival on Eidolon!

[DE]Megan

Best one Imo, did something unique instead of taking a cutout into the lawn. Also caters to my coffee addiction.

6 minutes ago, CaptainPl4n8 said:

Wow [DE] the update is great and all, but can you please get this Eidolon out of my latte?!

22192831_10213578769850830_44866045_n.jp

22192876_10213578770010834_1434901965_n.

[Better read me before looking at the photo. :) ]

So, I might explain, what is this photo I took. Hopefully you'd get what I mean, explaining ART is a downside for me.

This little guy right here is just as small as this sapling awaiting for its full maturity, alongside with a good environment.

You know, you can't get a fruit from a plant that isn't even mature yet.

So is the PoE Update.

Imagine DE is that plant. If you pressurely rush them (Disclaimer: not implying that the community rushes them) into releasing it, and eventually they do without hesitation and final tests, then where's the fruit to that? I could actually wait while DE makes more effort to make PoE extremely playable and fun to explore.

Wait for "that plant to grow mature" (and we'll eventually see that little guy to be BIG AS F:clem::clem: in game), we can pick it's fruit eventually at the right time. :)

The good environment? It's the patient, (comically fun and funny), and clean WF community that supported the plant to grow very well.

Keep up the good work, DE. Warframe has been the best game around!

Cheers! Here's my entry photo!

2jbwjm0.jpg

Photo taken at my home in the Summer Capital of the Philippines, Baguio City!!!

Edited by RocheBee
some minor text edits