• Announcements

• [DE]DrewDev

HOW TO: Claim Livestream Platinum Prizes   31/03/16

Hello fellow Tenno! Decided to make this guide after receiving multiple private messages and seeing multiple threads on how to claim plat prizes during official Warframe streams. Please remember to refer to the images in the spoilers for more information. Please Note: To be entered into a Platinum give-away on the Warframe Twitch Channel, all you have to do is log into Twitch and watch the stream. Despite what you may see in chat, there is NO requirement to post anything in chat. 
      Step 1:
      If your Twitch name is called out on a official Warframe livestream (Xbox 1 @ 1 / PS4 @ 4 / Primetime / Devstream), you will need to message the Warframe channel with your in-game alias and the platform you play on (PC, XB1, or PS4). To send a message select the "gear" icon at the bottom left, just under the stream window:
      Step 2: 
      Once you have selected the gear icon as shown above, click "message" to open up the editor:
      Step 3:
      Send a nice message to DE with your in-game alias and the platform you play on. Once you've done that click "send":
      Step 4:
      Be patient, once the message has been sent all you need to do is wait patiently and give [DE] "Ember Prime Ginga Ninja" Megan time to dish out the goods. You should have your plat within 24 hours provided there are no emergency issues at DE. If you believe you have been forgotten and it has been 3-4 plat-less days, then it might be a good idea to contact [DE]Megan on the Forums for an update on the situation since no one likes having platinum in limbo.
      Step 5: 
      Enjoy your winnings, Tenno!     [written by Community Moderator / Senior Guide NovusNova]
[DE]Megan

New Contest: Arrival on Eidolon!

oqrr1sI.jpg

You might have your Warframes prepared for Plains of Eidolon, but what about your real life surroundings? Could an Eidolon be hiding just outside your room in that inconspicuous shrub? Perhaps blending in with your fridge condiments?! The excitement for Plains of Eidolon is ramping up in the office, and we want to share it with you so you can bring Plains of Eidolon to your own neighborhood. Print and cut out one (or more) of these Eidolon cutouts and take them to your real world surroundings for a posed photo. Get creative by putting the Eidolon in unique places or even getting your friends/family involved!

Eidolon Cutout: https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/uploads/Eidolon_Cutout.png 

How to enter:
Print and cut out one (or more) of the Eidolon cutouts and pose them for a photo in your real world surroundings. Submit your photo in this thread for judging! 

OR

Print and cut out one (or more) of the Eidolon cutouts and pose them for a photo in your real world surroundings. Tweet your photo on Twitter with the hashtag #PlainsofEidolon to enter the contest (You must be following the @PlayWarframe Twitter)

Need an example?

Forum:
yieXaUA.jpg

Twitter:

rXVjvhp.png

Rules:

• Only 1 submission per person.
  • Only 1 image per submission.
  • Image must be appropriate for the Forums.
  • The Eidolon cutout(s) must be the ones provided in the thread above. 
  • Do not post on both Twitter and Forums - choose one social location.
  • You must be following the @PlayWarframe Twitter for your Twitter submission to be accepted.
  • Tweet must include the hashtag #PlainsofEidolon and follow these rules.
  • Do not reserve spots in this thread.
  • *No Photoshop allowed.
  • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified.

Prizes:
1st place – 10,000 Platinum, your image shared on our @PlayWarframe Twitter and a giant bundle of new in-game items that are launching with Plains of Eidolon (names not final):

• Glass Warframe Bundle
  • Mag Deluxe Bundle
  • And much more! 

2nd place – 750 Platinum and your image shared on our PlayWarframe Twitter!
3rd place –  500 Platinum and your image shared on our PlayWarframe Twitter!
4th place – 250 Platinum and your image shared on our PlayWarframe Twitter!
5th place – 100 Platinum!

Winners will be determined based on creativity used to pose the Eidolon cutout(s) in the real world!

This contest starts now until October 5th at 1:00 p.m. ET!

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

• Upvote 32
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 4
  • Like 13

The hype right now is insane haha. Can't wait for Plains of Eidolon. Plus this contest sounds extremely fun! :clem:

Edited by xXDeadsinxX
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

This contest starts now until October 5th at 1:00 p.m. ET!

Is this the new release date of Plains of Eidolon?

• Upvote 8
  • Applause 2

:crylaugh:

38 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Prizes:
1st place – 10,000 Platinum, your image shared on our @PlayWarframe Twitter and a giant bundle of new in-game items that are launching with Plains of Eidolon (names not final):

• Glass Warframe Bundle
  • Mag Deluxe Bundle
  • And much more! 

2nd place – 750 Platinum and your image shared on our PlayWarframe Twitter!
3rd place –  500 Platinum and your image shared on our PlayWarframe Twitter!
4th place – 250 Platinum and your image shared on our PlayWarframe Twitter!
5th place – 100 Platinum!

reward on 1st place and 2nd plave are too much different  :crylaugh:

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

1st place – 10,000 Platinum

Looks like one zero too many.

11 minutes ago, AizenIchi said:

Is this the new release date of Plains of Eidolon?

i want the update this week :sadcry:

• Upvote 6

22 minutes ago, jccreszMC said:

Is Photoshopping acceptable? I have an idea to play with perspective by clipping out some edges...

sry but i hope not, cuz of people like me who cant handle with Photoshop. it would be unfair i think

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, jccreszMC said:

Is Photoshopping acceptable? I have an idea to play with perspective by clipping out some edges...

Photoshop is not allowed for this contest - I've added it to the Rules.

Good luck! 

• Upvote 5
  • Applause 3
  • Like 2

Just now, Eggplants said:

@[DE]Megan does the printout/cutout have to be in color to be eligible? 

Nope! 

• Applause 2

it has to be picture in IRL with a that picture of Eidelon cut out (physical form) so i am not allowed to edit it into a IRL photo and use that as my entry?

Edit: just saw the replies to others, well i guess i am out since i don't have a printer to use

Edited by paavis99

i guess people who have no way to print out the cut out are just outta luck

Edited by Magicfingers

2 minutes ago, Magicfingers said:

i guess people who have no way to print out the cut out are just outta luck

There are printing stores that can print it for you tho. It shouldn't be too expensive for only 1 copy. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, aligatorno said:

There are printing stores that can print it for you tho. It shouldn't be too expensive for only 1 copy. 

Or you can go to a library and get it done for free.

• Upvote 5
  • Like 1