Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Arrival on Eidolon!

[DE]Megan

Under the starry sky on the Plains, Eidolon unleashes a devastating AOE attack

K9kEfS9.jpg

This is an attempt in recreating the eidolon orbital strike shown on devstream 98. Took me almost 2 hours to set up my Christmas projector and flashlight for the desired lighting and time my shot with the rotating light, but i am pleased with the result!

Edited by (PS4)JustitiaCaelum

"Cutie Prime"

The most well hidden Tenno secret, capable of melting even the most corrupted Grineer heart. A weapon that can end all wars. 

When Eidolons are not wrecking havoc in the Plains, they are socializing with Cutie Prime, even they can't resist!!

GdHoYZj.jpg

Direct link (really high res image): https://imgur.com/GdHoYZj

Can you spot all the Eidolons? There's 4!

Attachments equipped: Prime Flower Tiara, Prime Earrings (1 visible), Prime Wristband (sadly not showing in this pic), "Robbit" the cute Kavat Shirt

@[DE]Megan There seems to be a BUG when using Captura mode with Cutie Prime. Sometimes Cutie Prime will do random animations and in general won't follow commands!! Doing this was really hard!

She was made with and Orokin Reactor built-in and since currently there's not many mods I can use, everyday her energy pool is very high! :inlove: 

Her Syandana was a bit dirty and thus was not equipped. 

Cutie Prime currently is 6m old. There's another cool pic I wanted to post for fun, but don't want to get disqualified. So if it's allowed I will. :)

Good luck everyone!

Edited by Darkz0r
  • Like 2

qmHRAqo.jpg Newest Warframe edition "Doggo" fighting off Eidolon ( dirty wall and doggys dirty bits are out in the open)

Edited by Ruilin
img wasnt loading so changed to imgur. i think i finally got it to work

sUoE6iu.jpg

Teamwork:

Ember and Harrow bravely face the impending Eidolon threat on the games table, by the power of chains and fireballs!. Picture un-edited, taken using Nikon D3100. Had a lot of fun setting this up for the contest, good luck to everyone who entered, lets enjoy this together! :D

• Like 1

HzEXiV4.jpg

Sunset falls on the plains, Eidolons take to the skies.

The Operator sits on a distant cliff, his Warframe watching over him as the skies fill with these sentient war machines.

(It appears the leading Eidolon has sprouted rabbit like ears... A happy accident I saw after taking the shot :P)

Good luck to everyone entering, see you on the plains! 

Well Here goes nothing

Found the eidolon riding gods.. The sun cripples its powers , so it seeks shelter in a divine entity's vest ... is the entity evil ? or is it the tenno that  threaten the plains and it guardians ? only time will tell.

JNpPKRC.jpg

Edited by Riddhiman
  • Like 1