The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Arrival on Eidolon!

[DE]Megan

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0tSjgoj4cFtcHJaX0hBbmI2ZmhSS0tZZ2dTVF9MYWRoSmdV

Warframe has set the stage for Third-Person shooter's, and now Plains of Eidolon has the spotlight.
(thanks to my friends in tech crew for Drama club)

With much love,

To the DE development team and all their work, And especially Megan for giving voice to my favorite frame.

Edited by Znedar12

2 hours ago, Avynire said:

on July 8th 2017 a giant creature appeared in London, Canada. even though it was brief, it was witnessed by thousand of people. then it re appear again on September 3rd 2017 in Seattle, again it was brief until recently this creature appears all around the world. Experts from Canada named the creature Teralyst.it wanders all around the world looking for a place called Eidolon, and we still do not know how to deal with it. rumor said there are some warriors called Tenno whom can stop it. and now they are focusing in their training for this occasion. so that leave us with two questions when will Teralyst arrived at Eidolon? and are tenno ready to face it?

DSF3660.JPG

the behind the scene mess

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/169985676316508160/365234479918481408/DSC00917.JPG

If you aren't winning I don't know who is gonna xD

entered myself but damn that's impressive

dont forget to share a bit with the community ;)

Well, here's my submission (dunno where the add image button is, so here's a link)

[https://imgur.com/a/nt2U1]

P.S I also wrote a poem 

In awe of the giant before my eyes

Was the strangest monolith in the sky

The vastness of its limbs rocks the earth

A sentinent of an era gone by

The peaks of its colossal head 

turned north towards the place its kind had died-

The ground shook with the weight of its stance,

As it let out a battle cry

A horrible sound, of rock and fire emitted:

A high pitched wailing sound

That pierced the ears of anyone listening

A cry that leveled the ground

I watched as it slowly tread on the winding path

Through the plains of grass knee-high

And the moons; so close to shore

Shone brightly through the sky

In shock I watched as it turned and looked back

Some machinery deep in its being- prompting it to fight

As the moon grew higher so did my fears-

As daylight surrendered to the night. 

• Like 1

EkCk1zT.jpg

With new plains being discovered, it's evident both sides could use a hand (literally). The sands of Inaros and flames of Ember combine to make a sharp-looking new Tenno while the ice of Frost helps cool everything faster because he knows we're eager to start some new adventures. 

Edited by RiperinoKappachino

qgL41Bm.png

"The Eidolons want to see everything you love burn, Tenno. Will you rise to the challenge and stop them?"

P.S. No Photoshop, tape, or goblin magic ignore that last one... were used in this picture, only gravity, a Captura screenshot, a few lights, and my monitor lying on my desk.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Avynire said:

on July 8th 2017 a giant creature appeared in London, Canada. even though it was brief, it was witnessed by thousand of people. then it re appear again on September 3rd 2017 in Seattle, again it was brief until recently this creature appears all around the world. Experts from Canada named the creature Teralyst.it wanders all around the world looking for a place called Eidolon, and we still do not know how to deal with it. rumor said there are some warriors called Tenno whom can stop it. and now they are focusing in their training for this occasion. so that leave us with two questions when will Teralyst arrived at Eidolon? and are tenno ready to face it?

DSF3660.JPG

the behind the scene mess

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/169985676316508160/365234479918481408/DSC00917.JPG

That's my absolute favourite! Great work!

2 minutes ago, (PS4)B-Me said:

how do i get my image from my desktop to this forum? having trouble, please help

Register at a picture host and upload your picture. I used flickr, they offer very convenient ways to share your photo, like a ready bbcode for forum including a smaller preview picture.

http://tinypic.com/r/2vxm51k/9 

Here we see the Eidolon has stumbled into the old reckt part of our school that is boing renovated looking for a replacement arm. He has found a better replacement on a chain link fence and I acting like king of the plains while carrying his new arm on his shoulder so he can put it on after he gets off the fence. (Sorry about the link I can't fix it)

Edited by CodeFluet