Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE animals?

ChaoticEdge

8 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

hNwfAzp.gif

Geez you don't have to be rude, if your offended by Jesus which he did nothing to you.  I usually don't see the joke loop me around or anything, sometime no one understand the joke and I don't have the joke orbit around me either.  There is always animals true to its end sizes, usually I don't need the Joke to be hit and go, sometime there must understand the creatures aren't simple to be put down or able out run grineer in speed like volt.  Not all possible end up with pointless to be which "Does the stone take its leave and leave behind the trail?"

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Sometime the things around us we never understood that things for living to be and always question the world to have sense of logic as simple we know yet still we put it complex words to give out.  Yet anyway, sometime a joke have to take seriously be taken or not, its not because it have to, its really we chose to do or not.  Sorry started sound like tenshin with his wise wisdom.

(bit off the topic)

Tenshin probably say in his lecture "Tenno, don't leave a stone unturn", "Tenno, don't let the back door smack behind you", "Tenno, wish for on the star doesn't grant what you desire", "Tenno, whining isn't going get you anywhere", "Tenno, your mother isn't here babysit you", "Tenno, stop having tantrum", " Tenno, I know sight seeing is nice, but it doesn't mean you can slack off"

Kick the puns thinking about it feel like I have tons jokes speak out there that is poorly to be.

2 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

eez you don't have to be rude, if your offended by Jesus which he did nothing to you.  I usually don't see the joke loop me around or anything, sometime no one understand the joke and I don't have the joke orbit around me either.  There is always animals true to its end sizes, usually I don't need the Joke to be hit and go, sometime there must understand the creatures aren't simple to be put down or able out run grineer in speed like volt.  Not all possible end up with pointless to be which "Does the stone take its leave and leave behind the trail?"

Reveal hidden contents

Sometime the things around us we never understood that things for living to be and always question the world to have sense of logic as simple we know yet still we put it complex words to give out.  Yet anyway, sometime a joke have to take seriously be taken or not, its not because it have to, its really we chose to do or not.  Sorry started sound like tenshin with his wise wisdom.

I think more that you took what was supposed to be a ribbing too seriously and went into a tangent....

Edited by Kaotyke

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

I think more that you took what was supposed to be a ribbing too seriously and went into a tangent....

I am not serious with everything, I ask how do you take things serious when its not a problem, half needed or a want, or terms of matter takes doesn't really matter of that point for it doesn't need, but seem to be a want.  People will choose be serious with things and not, for its ok to joke around here and there, but remembering not getting off the topic what your working on shouldn't be moved, but if the topic on the side then you can move aside of it to be for it should it be last or coming next for it the main topic.

As the animal in the reality world is important to play its roll to care the nature of the world for they take care everything an recycle of life, if humans wasn't on earth, the planet would be "doggy eat dog world".  As to be, it doesn't matter the thread get pass or not, because there is animals in the games already be there to be and they still can be used as pets.  Its a being side to be placing the game with or not to be, its the choses we do for ourselves which way of the morals we pick or the knowleged we had side with along with wisdom.  As the animals today they lived by side with the humans, as to be we change the animals life for some animals lived by human's companies, something about our animals friends that always remind them about us is the act of kindness, for we are willing to care for them.  This is reminder the chose we make to live with them and not to live with them, for either way we choose either the topic is mainly must be or see it just a side topic that we can easily push aside.

Now...I am going take a drink so excuse me while I get myself some wine.