Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sergeant rework

(PSN)CrimsonAxure

I think sergeant fight is really colorless. The sergeant is simply a capture target, but can be killed. He can shoot you, and he can go invisible, i'm pretty sure that's all he can do. I get it, he isn't that much of a threat, but come on, he's just too easy. I once ran into the room, bullet jumped up, while in the air, i 1 shot the sergeant using dread. He was killed in less than a second. I'm not saying make him extremely unique, i'm just saying, maybe give him more abilites, a different look. Once again, i know that he doesn't have a big role in this game, but, just too easy. Rework him plz 

If you've been keeping up with the devstreams they already said a rework is incoming. It's just that they've been so busy with PoE, The Sacrifice, etc. It's incoming probably around the same time that the Corpus Trial and syndicate nemesis system is coming (after PoE and Umbra). 

I always htought a cool rework of his would be to cram him in a corpus mech or something, said mech was originally for cargo hauling/mining that needed corpus supervision and you had to face him that way. Since he oversees the transport of warframe pods if I'm not mistaken.

Basically cram him into a Gox with legs, nuff said.

jqrg5l.jpg

Edited by (XB1)calvina

This is basically the state of every boss before their rework.

Ambulas, Vor, Vay Hek, Sargas Ruk, Tyl Regor, Kela De Thaym and the Raptor were all exactly like the Sergeant is right now.

Just a tougher (Relatively speaking) grunt with a couple of tricks up their sleeve. Really he's more just a placeholder.

He'll get a rework some day, probably in the same vein as other reworks; a flashy and unique three stage combat segment. Assuming he's being replaced with Nef Anyo (As he was previously known as Sgt. Nef Anyo before the walking Jukebox we know today adopted the name), his rework probably won't be coming for a long while. DE has pushed his boss battle back constantly! Tyl, Kela, Raptor and Ambulas have all been reworked since Nef 2.0 was conceived.

Edited by Zandermanith222