Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Auddit Logs

--C--Notorious

So, I was wondering if we can have an audit log of who did what in our clan. I wanted to see if any of our ranks are kicking anyone, and who kicked them/who they kicked. I believe this would be very helpful to a clan leader such as myself. I have promoted a rank, but lots of members are being kicked, I can not tell who is kicking people. If you can add the audit log visible to leaders only, This would be a very helpful feature to stop griefing.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ShaiPaneer said:

So, I was wondering if we can have an audit log of who did what in our clan. I wanted to see if any of our ranks are kicking anyone, and who kicked them/who they kicked. I believe this would be very helpful to a clan leader such as myself. I have promoted a rank, but lots of members are being kicked, I can not tell who is kicking people. If you can add the audit log visible to leaders only, This would be a very helpful feature to stop griefing.

As a clan leader like myself I would like to see something like this too, but i would also like to suggest that maybe we can have a message in the audit log saying This person has invited that person to the clan so that i know people are recruiting for the clan besides me. I would also like to see a message in the audit log saying this person has promoted that person to this rank, so i can know if anyone is messing with the ranks.

Having a audit log would be a great addition for people who are leading clans, especially for those leading big clans.

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234

Doesnt the clan log on the right side of the screen after you pick the clan option in the menu show the kicked players on consoles? Because on pc it does.

It will say xxx kicked yyy from the clan.

The rest is not avaible. But as a warlord in my clan i do get to see who kicked whom.

Edited by RyuhoTheDragon

2 minutes ago, RyuhoTheDragon said:

Doesnt the clan log on the right side of the screen after you pick the clan option in the menu show the kicked players on consoles? Because in pc it does.

It will say xxx kicked yyy from the clan

You are correct on that, but i think op means a improved version of the clan audit log.

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234

6 minutes ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

it does, but it is limited and only goes back so far.

Well for the purposes the OP said even just a list with 4 or 5 kicks will do. He will find the culprit. As for the rest while usefull i do not believe it to be a priority for the devs. POE and all that stuff taking their attention.

We just got clan donation logs after a long time so everything clan related is pretty slow.

Edited by RyuhoTheDragon

Just now, RyuhoTheDragon said:

well for the purposes the OP wants the list even just a list with 4 or 5 kicks will do. He will find the culprit. As for the rest while usefull i do not believe it to be a priority.

We just got clan donation logs after a long time so everything clan related is pretty slow.

I agree, I don't see it as a big necessity either, but I can see how it's something a warlord would want, especially is there is constant turnover in the clan. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

I agree, I don't see it as a big necessity either, but I can see how it's something a warlord would want, especially is there is constant turnover in the clan. 

No doubt its something usefull and a tool for better tracking of the clans overall activities. My point was just that the team seems to be super focused on POE and QOL changes are not likely at all at this time.

Edited by RyuhoTheDragon