Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaccessible Key

FatRefrigerator

This was sort of a facepalm moment for me.

I walk through a door and the second it closes behind me, Lil' Miss Lotus says "Oh gosh darn we need a key for the door, but the key is in the room you just left. And oh wouldn't ya know, the extraction point is also in that direction. Have fun living on a Grineer station!"

SO yeah. It made the door require a key that was inaccessible.

Edited by FatRefrigerator

All joking aside, are you sure the station was just on lockdown? If not, what tileset was it and can you discribe the room it happened in?

If by your fancy map-maker talk of "tileset" you mean the bland and boring original station scene or the new, jazzy, and soon-to-be-boring asteroid mining station; then it was the original station one. And I'm not sure how to describe the room, I tried screen-capping it but the game was like "screw that let's take a pic of your desktop". And no it wasn't on lockdown because, 1. It said "hey bro, you need a key", and 2. It went on lockdown during this whole shindig.

Edited by FatRefrigerator

Not sure how. Those sorts of doors that come up (similar to doors requiring two people) are never open to begin with. Unless there were Grineer too close on the other side, which I've never seen because it doesn't trigger, there's no way you could have walked through it as a regular interval of later games.

There are, however, other ocassions where there is this mysterious lockdown without triggering the lockdown even where you can access panels to hack. The direct solution to that is to simply trigger a new lockdown by annoying your local cannon fodder. Might take a little bit, but sooner or later, one of them heads to a panel to trigger a lockdown.

This was sort of a facepalm moment for me.

I walk through a door and the second it closes behind me, Lil' Miss Lotus says "Oh gosh darn we need a key for the door, but the key is in the room you just left. And oh wouldn't ya know, the extraction point is also in that direction. Have fun living on a Grineer station!"

SO yeah. It made the door require a key that was inaccessible.

ROFL

it's just lag, I've see it happens once or twice only, the door seems open but as you get near it just close and if you try to interact with it Lotus says it requires a Key, when that happens to me I was with a couple friends and one of them went inside the door before it was closed and Lotus ask for the key to open it, no big deal back then.

Actually we had this kind of console bug a few days back and we mnaged to fix it...We just got a bit lucky as there where windows in the rooms accessable to us after the lockdown initiated and we destroyed the window and a wild console appeared :)

Hope it helps. But sadly on the grineer stations there aint no windows to shoot o.0

Wrong Forum.

Bad Title.

I asked the mods to move it to Mission Bugs, where it belongs, and you should edit the title until then - or this is going to get deleted, as per current posting guidelines.

Forgive my heinous crime, but I don't how to change the title so if the mods could do me a solid there that'd be great.