Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

one of the most in game value giveaways(~1grand plat i guess)

graphicalderp

6 hours ago, Freyjah said:

Well, this is very generous from you! 

On the things I prefer, I really wouldn't mind anything - there is still a lot of things I'm missing. Personally, I'd prefer Transient Fortitude because I never get it from vault runs, or a Bite or Maul mod because I play with my Kavat always and he's my kitty and needs more good mods. 

The thing I want most though, is a Hek Riven Mod, because my boyfriend plays with Hek and always wants a Hek riven but we can never get one because they always end up too expensive. I'd really like to gift it to him and make him happy.

Thank you so much for this giveaway! 

I have exactly 647 hours played at the moment I'm writing this. My boyfriend has around the same as me, +/- 50 hours.

get your bf/ edit your post to include his ign so i can throw all the names into random generator, else im counting your post as a single entry only

Edited by graphicalderp

Hello there!

I'd like maiming strike, because it's so hard and expensive to get it. My Orthos Prime is good but at level 40-50s onwards it takes many hits to wear down enemies. Probably should invest in formas? I might sound greedy and say prime or riven mods too?

At the moment I have about 70-80 plat? But frankly I don't know what's good and I'm still exploring, I just know the Primed mods are good plus Riven mods, although they are weapon specific?

I've spent about 275 hours and am only at MR 7, so maybe those Rivens with high MRs will be more a future-proof thing.

But in any case, you're giving stuff away free so I won't complain as to whatever I receive if I do receive. Thanks in advance!

I'm interested in maxed:

* Serration and Shred: I want to max my Boltor's potential. Ideally I'll get either the prime Boltor one day or the one you get from Arbiters of Hexis, but I suspect that'll be a long way off!

*  Vitality and Redirection: because I am struggling to get the endo to upgrade these!

Alternatively, completed statues would serve the same purpose, endo > upgrades.

I imagine some of those very high end mods would also serve the same purpose, assuming they can operate on or augment a Boltor build, but I can't give a more compelling argument than "I want my Boltor to hit faster/harder and be awesome"

I don't have a million credits, so primed anything is out of reach for me.

Oh and Steam reckons I've played 97 hours, though I know I've played at least 150 so not sure what that's about.

Edited by Durandle

19 hours ago, Durandle said:

I'm interested in maxed:

* Serration and Shred: I want to max my Boltor's potential. Ideally I'll get either the prime Boltor one day or the one you get from Arbiters of Hexis, but I suspect that'll be a long way off!

*  Vitality and Redirection: because I am struggling to get the endo to upgrade these!

Alternatively, completed statues would serve the same purpose, endo > upgrades.

I imagine some of those very high end mods would also serve the same purpose, assuming they can operate on or augment a Boltor build, but I can't give a more compelling argument than "I want my Boltor to hit faster/harder and be awesome"

I don't have a million credits, so primed anything is out of reach for me.

Oh and Steam reckons I've played 97 hours, though I know I've played at least 150 so not sure what that's about.

private chat me when you are usually online and time zone, the misc. junks(those less than 100 plat value-the ones under misc. junk) are free for all since i dont believe that there will be enough people interested enough in this giveaway for me to clear off everything.

I can hit you up with a r9 vitality atm but your gonna have to wait till next week for a r10 since thats close to 100p

13 hours ago, xiiaobai said:

Hey man been trying to get you online to pass you the rhino system but somehow cant seems to get you. Hahaha

actually nvm, i dont think i will even be able to give out all the rhino sets

you may as well donate it to aetherlink since i will donate all the stuff i couldnt giveaway to the clan/alliance

18 hours ago, graphicalderp said:

actually nvm, i dont think i will even be able to give out all the rhino sets

you may as well donate it to aetherlink since i will donate all the stuff i couldnt giveaway to the clan/alliance

Ah ok noted. Hahaha, well looking forward for you giveaway then. :)

Hi ! Thanks a lot for all those gifts, it's awesome !

Personnaly, I would love that hek riven, always had crappy luck with riven and I have long accepted the hek as my savior :D

But hey, anything is welcomed ^^

Accoring to Steam, I got 2511 hours.

Thanks again !

Edited by Tenarsha

Will give the prizes at sunday so i can get rid of as much stuff as possible(there's way too little people interested for me to get rid of even 1/10(?) of my items), i stated sat/sun so there shouldnt be any disagreements with my decision

Name generator would only be used for the stuff in high demand(obv the maiming strike and the hek)

As far as possible i will try to meet the needs of you all(eg. the 2 guys who wanted scoliac and the nami skyla-since they were the only ones wanting it i will give it to them)

Also, for the newbies who requested lower-in game valued items i will throw in an extra rhino prime set/ a primed mod to ensure that most of you all get decent prizes- go farm at least 1 million credits just in case

Misc. Junks still available! hit me up with an inbox to claim them!

Edited by graphicalderp

Default winners- bite:More-L + a rhino prime set if you want

-AoN-CanoLathra- prisma skana but if you want hit me up for an extra rhino prime set( i did say im gonna balance the prize values to an extent), its ok if you dont want it tho, you did say you have most of the items alr

Ikki_Seishiro- trans fort/blind rage/narrow minded(pick 2 and inbox me)(claimed)

Rogue_Striker- rhino prime set

jeemus-Primed mod x1 of your choice(if you have 1 mil credits)- excluding ravage and pressure point

Durandle- r10 redirection, steel fibre and trans fort(depends on whether ikki or you pm me first with what you want)

Tenarsha- rhino prime set

I didnt add everyone's name into the name generators because like i said i wanna try to ensure you all get what you want as far as possible, you all may ask for extra stuff as per stated in misc. junk, glhf and i hope my items will be of use to you all:highfive:

Edited by graphicalderp

hi, first of all thank you for the opportunity

if able, I would love to be able to get condition overload since I have no luck farming for it 

and I would also love the lanka riven since I'm into charged weapon (opt, bow etc)

btw those who dont inbox me to at least attempt to fix a time to collect the prizes will have their prize forfeited by next week

i can't be bothered to pm you all myself, i dont even gain anything out of it anw. I just wanna quit as fast as possible so yeah

i will just donate my acc to my clan after all these and that will be it