The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screen shake is making me sick

tactical_surgeon

Gun blades are great and all...but after a 10 minute survival using the Sarpa...I think I might have to put the weapon down.  I want to use it but the screen shake is making me so sick.

DE please adjust the amount of screenshake on it's combos. 

( I also realize this might be one more to add to the list of "please DE remove screen shake threads but it's actually a really bad for people with motion sickness) 

I have never used the gunblades, so I wouldn't know entirely what you mean. However, I personally have not noticed screen shake during my play through, or rather, any screen shake that is noticeable. This however would most likely be enhanced by people sensitive to screen shaking. That being said, I do know gunblades have massive recoil. First, are you sure the problem is screen shake, or just the massive recoil? Second, have you tried turning Motion Blur off? I find the game is a lot smoother, and I honestly never notice screen shaking with it off.

EDIT: There should also be an option to turn off HUD Shake as well. It might help reduce any screen shake you have.

Edited by Reconsile

I know the difference between recoil and screen shake 

If you spam melee Chanel fast enough you can see your screen shake and what the effect looks like ( must do it about 10 times + per second to see it's full effect through melee channel). I'd post a gif of what it looks like but I don't have the means to do that right now. 

Anyways it's the same effect used when using the gun blade combos - their could be recoil, but could then at least keep my screen stationary to some degree. 

Edited by tactical_surgeon

I tried playing around with Volt (speed build) and sarpa. I could not see any screen shake at all.

1. The gun shot makes an explosion. 
  2. There is a lot of jumping around.

I wonder if either of these would have an effect?

I have track melee target and motion blur both off. Edit: tried it with them on, with no noticeable difference.

Edited by krc473