Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cleaning tradechat is a losing battle

(PSN)AtomicEyekon

Basically everyone can agree trying to sell in trade chat is extremely boring so what do you do to entertain yourself other than the exciting stare at the screen. Personally I try to make the world a better place preferably Warframe.I select people who are trying to sell/buy non-prime warframes when they're clearly trying to  sell/buy the prime version "don't forget the word Prime otherwise you look like a noob to others"

This statement is true unfortunately I am only one person and this will continue while I'm at work while I'm sleeping is goes on the entire day I'm sure. so perhaps there can be a system in place the same system that stops you from typing WTS and WTB in region preventing players from trying to post non-tradable items.

This sounds like a good idea, but there's a couple problems. Posts selling Syndicate mods for weapons/warframes usually don't contain "prime". I usually just say "WTS [Saryn] Augments" etc, etc. I think that instead, somewhere in the tutorial it should tell you that only Prime blueprints, Void Trader Items, and other special items are trade-able. I do know what you're talking about though, and I find myself correcting people when I notice it.

Edited by Mk_1