The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think the DE should take another look at Bladestorm

bioned

12 hours ago, (PS4)kingbrown2012 said:

Ash is not even in the top ten for most solid frames in the game ..... try taking ash with a group squad of people that knows how to use their warframe. You can would have the least kills on the squad. Hell ash is barely endgame and that’s only cause of his augments 

That's your opinion. still i see it on of the most solid frames

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

That's your opinion. still i see it on of the most solid frames

He's one of the very few you can play with melee too (ever since...you know.), especially since how well BS scales off attack speed including rivens and combo. That while having zero falloff, a perfect defense strategy and stat requirements that allow you going for full utility (hell i have 3 basestats, 2 mods for running faster and rage on mine and no regrets.)

He doesn't have to be good for everything. He's brilliant for high level damaging allready as is. Simulor mirrage, banshee and saryn can keep the low level stuff for themselfes for all i care.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

3 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

He's one of the very few you can play with melee too (ever since...you know.), especially since how well BS scales off attack speed including rivens and combo. That while having zero falloff, a perfect defense strategy and stat requirements that allow you going for full utility (hell i have 3 basestats, 2 mods for running faster and rage on mine and no regrets.)

He doesn't have to be good for everything. He's brilliant for high level damaging allready as is. Simulor mirrage, banshee and saryn can keep the low level stuff for themselfes for all i care.

Im just not satisfied with his 4th it’s not interactive and it’s not really fun to use 

That being said I give up trying to get my point across cause every time someone comes with an idea to fix it give a better change for ash y’all say HE’S FINE .... ITS NOT REALISTIC ( in a game that has no realism in any way ) so forth and so on ....... at this rate ash’s true potential will never be reached  ..... cause there’s always someone that wanna keep him in the grave of bad 4ths 

i cant believe all of you right now speaking about its damage and power.. Yes it is strong and stuff and i still avoid using it because it is just sooo damn slow to use and not worth it really..

What we want is make it fast to use, that's all.. marking targets individually takes time, and we all know one tiny second while engaging in warframe can make a world of difference.

18 minutes ago, GTX49 said:

i cant believe all of you right now speaking about its damage and power.. Yes it is strong and stuff and i still avoid using it because it is just sooo damn slow to use and not worth it really..

What we want is make it fast to use, that's all.. marking targets individually takes time, and we all know one tiny second while engaging in warframe can make a world of difference.

They don’t care they rather have that sorry excuse of a 4th because it’s unique ..... yea unique In the worst mechanics in game 

13 hours ago, (PS4)kingbrown2012 said:

They don’t care they rather have that sorry excuse of a 4th because it’s unique ..... yea unique In the worst mechanics in game 

What boils down to you not liking him but still playing him, so you want spoil everyone elses fun so you have fun, in a way that would just require you to select another frame. Like excal or valkyr.

1 hour ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

What boils down to you not liking him but still playing him, so you want spoil everyone elses fun so you have fun, in a way that would just require you to select another frame. Like excal or valkyr.

Curious, because we also offered the alternative of fixin the current one, without spoiling the "fun" of the ones who like the current one, yet you still opposed.

1 hour ago, Nazrethim said:

Curious, because we also offered the alternative of fixin the current one, without spoiling the "fun" of the ones who like the current one, yet you still opposed.

It all goes back to what I said before they want ash to stay in the graveyard of bad reworks or bad 4th abilities ..... again best 4th damage wise but mechanics wise it’s the worse 4th 

3 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

>fixing something unique the majority of people enjoy and doesn't need to be fixed a clone of something else cause PVP and not just using the original. -logic obviously.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

1 hour ago, (PS4)kingbrown2012 said:

It all goes back to what I said before they want ash to stay in the graveyard of bad reworks or bad 4th abilities ..... again best 4th damage wise but mechanics wise it’s the worse 4th 

It wasn't even a rework, just a needed nerf and those "worst" mechanics are the only thing keeping bladestorm from being completely broken. besides I'll use Ash's 4 over abilities like saryn's 4, Mag's 4, atlas's 4 etc. Because if I'm going to spend a good amount of Energy to cast a damage 4th ability, it should reliably kill enemies in high lvl content. 

An ability that deals high finisher damage and takes a single mod to make it sortie viable, where as most abilities like peacemaker/exalted blade requires a somewhat optimal build on their weapons definitely need something to keep it in check, it also doesn't help when an ability like this is also on a frame who can be untouchable with his 2.

37 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

What a bunch of mindless speculative drivel.

Where is your evidence to back this claim? Because I have plenty of evidence that contradicts it. 

You talking about the 3? 4? People who repeatedly open posts to meet varrying people opposing them? 

Read trough the first couple pages of any ash thread and you'll have your evidence.

Ash was at his peak, the p4tw time quite poppular too, beein slower then the past meta, saryn and later mesa BECAUSE of the cutscene. But it's bad all of a sudden after people succedet in making him more interactive the last time koga did the same thing naz is doing now? Cause a few people who claim to be fans quite obviously don't like him? Or to be more realistic: Because naz they don't like how BS acts in PVP?

A loud minority is NOT a majority contradicting common believe. There's a lotta people who actually build for it and thus get results ya know.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

17 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Read trough the first couple pages of any ash thread and you'll have your evidence.

You are diluted if you think the majority of that thread like the way current BS is today. Count the up votes in favor vs the up votes against. 

I'm not even gonna tell you how many Ash BS rework threads have popped up in the past week (5 on last Saturday alone) let alone the past year. And it's only gonna get worse.

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

19 hours ago, GTX49 said:

Modding and a seperate PVP section is a pretty effective solution to that.

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

You are diluted if you think the majority of that thread like the way current BS is today. Count the up votes in favor vs the up votes against. 

I'm not even gonna tell you how many Ash BS rework threads have popped up in the past week (5 on saturday alone) let alone the past year. And it's only gonna get worse.

Again, a loud minority upvoting is NOT a majority.

And don't get confused by naz renaming his thread 10 times. His one thread was most of those threads. There was also his second thread where he decidet to sing a song....

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

12 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

And more are against the BS rework than for, fact.

You believe that the few people here make up any kind of majority? Really?

Warframe is international, avaiable for 3 plattforms, there's THOUSANDS of tenno worldwide, only a very few souls really end up here and there's a bigger number of people replying that it's fine then actively supporting rework ideas.

It's the people who actually build for it, contradicting the people who eather don't like it by default but still play ash and those who eather reject building for it or are unable to (#PVP_wrong_section) that can be and are quite satisfied with him because of what good of a damage dealer and melee frame he is.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

7 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

It's the people who actually build for it, contradicting the people who eather don't like it by default but still play ash and those who eather reject building for it or are unable to (#PVP_wrong_section) that can be and are quite satisfied with him because of what good of a damage dealer and melee frame he is.

Speculative nonsense.

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82