Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rebecca And Myself Agree! Cat Frame Go!

VeronikaStripper

Next time this topic comes up, hopefully the poster will instead title it "Panther Frame", because we're already established that no one wants a "Neko-Chan". There are no pathetic weaboos or small-minded children on the Warframe forums who don't know to take this kind of silly crap to the fan forums.

Personally I'd be okay with a panther/tiger/lion/whatever Frame as long as the focus was on stealth and melee attacks rather than magical girl anime and oversexualized cat-women.

I mean really it'd be the same as any other frame, just with cat ears. And any number of armor-shredding claw-based attacks.

I love anime and all, but i dont think the idea really fits into the whole world of warframe. I think someone could branch off this idea towards perhaps a more animal centered warframe that has like animal powers or something, I dunno. 

I mean really it'd be the same as any other frame, just with cat ears. And any number of armor-shredding claw-based attacks.

Like this sounds cool.

But yeah, anime just doesn't fit into the puzzle board that is Warframe. As awesome as it is.

BTW liking anime doesn't automatically make you a weaboo

Next time this topic comes up, hopefully the poster will instead title it "Panther Frame", because we're already established that no one wants a "Neko-Chan". There are no pathetic weaboos or small-minded children on the Warframe forums who don't know to take this kind of silly crap to the fan forums.

I like more this idea....

I love anime and all, but i dont think the idea really fits into the whole world of warframe. I think someone could branch off this idea towards perhaps a more animal centered warframe that has like animal powers or something, I dunno. 

Like this sounds cool.

But yeah, anime just doesn't fit into the puzzle board that is Warframe. As awesome as it is.

BTW liking anime doesn't automatically make you a weaboo

DE saidthemself that Warframe is manga/anime inspired,

and just because it's anime doesn't mean it doesn't have to be dark, elfenlied for example.

DE saidthemself that Warframe is manga/anime inspired,

and just because it's anime doesn't mean it doesn't have to be dark, elfenlied for example.

I didn't really think of that and i understand, but i still think a nekomimi warframe would be kinda weird and wouldnt really work.