Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to report someone trying to sell plat outside of Warframe?

Red_Tesseract

Question

Hi Guys!!

This is what i've seen recently in the trade chat: "WTS 1000p for 5´9 dollars, go to this webpage" written always by the same guy. Of course i know it's a scam (and even if it's not, it goes against warframes policies and is unfair to them after they created such a great game). What i would like to do is to repport it somehow to DE, but i don't know how to do this.

*Edit: Removed the name and image, as advised.

Edited by Red_Tesseract

4 answers to this question

I'd suggest you repost the image with the names of the innocent blurred/blacked out. I've seen people getting flak for posting names before. This should not be one of those cases, but spare the rest of the people in that image.

38 minutes ago, Red_Tesseract said:

Hi Guys!!

This is what i've seen recently in the trade chat: "WTS 1000p for 5´9 dollars, go to this webpage" written always by the same guy. Of course i know it's a scam (and even if it's not, it goes against warframes policies and is unfair to them after they created such a great game). What i would like to do is to repport it somehow to DE, but i don't know how to do this.

—snip—

(look at the chat, on the second image it's next to my mouse pointer)

Naming and shaming violates the terms. Edit your OP.

To report it just send a screenshot of the incident(s) to support. You can include the name in that image. Just not on the forums.