Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alliance Information

Umbrasi

Hey Guys. I hope DE checks this out. I really would appreciate a change in UI that will show us Alliance information on players Profile, next to clans information if that clan is part of an alliance. Or when someone is posting a clan link {clan} and I open it to view information about the clan, I wanna see if that clan is part of an alliance.  Like shown in these images.

s7jZOtN.jpg

yV8ZB7s.jpg

Except it's not really that much effort.

I'll bet one of my Trinity Primes that If you're part of an alliance, that information is stored in exactly the same way that the information about whether you're part of a clan is stored.

If that's the case, then retrieving that information is exactly as easy as retrieving the other information and displaying that information is exactly as easy - just change the size of the box the clan emblem is placed in (and clearly it will fit side-by-side with the alliance emblem).

Regardless of whether or not alliances currently do anything mechanically (other than being a great network for players for advice, trading, and non-pub-matchmaking, which is actually rather a lot), this wouldn't be too difficult a change to make.

Edited by Yzjdriel
I can't spell apparently

13 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

Except it's not really that much effort.

I'll bet one of my Trinity Primes that If you're part of an alliance, that information is stored in exactly the same way that the information about whether you're part of a clan is stored.

If that's the case, then retrieving that information is exactly as easy as retrieving the other information and displaying that information is exactly as easy - just change the size of the box the clan emblem is placed in (and clearly it will fit side-by-side with the alliance emblem).

Regardless of whether or not alliances currently do anything mechanically (other than being a great network for players for advice, trading, and non-pub-matchmaking, which is actually rather a lot), this wouldn't be to difficult a change to make.

This