Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Dojo trading bugs

Carnage2K4

1 part of this bug is the fact I enter our clan dojo and cannot see the other person I'm going to trade with, we're in the same dojo standing same spot, but we both seem to be in a separate instance.

Only way to fix this is to return to ship, add the person to squad, then enter the dojo and drag them in with you.

After dealing with that ordeal for 10 minutes, trading is horrifying. your trade request does not seem to work, so then they try a trade request, trade starts, then the original request comes though, accepting/cancelling the original kicks 1 of you out of the trade, the other person is still in the trade, then they can't leave the trade, so you try a trade request again, only to be told they are in a trade, mean while they get told you've cancelled the trade...

Repeat any of the above situations for 10-20 minutes until you finally think you've accepted the trade (with massive lag) only for the finalisation of the trade to stall, not allowing you to leave the trade or cancel, meaning an alt-tab to close off WF and restart, hoping you got what you traded for...

Frustrating as hell.

Edited by Carnage2K4

I was about to make a thread, but this seems related. I seem to have been thrown into someone else's dojo's instance, but using the room template of MY dojo... causing other players to appear inside of walls where they can't exist.

Then... this happened:

A3vb0R8.jpg

Yes that is me standing next to myself. The "me" at the trade post was the person I invited to trade with me. Upon attempting to trade them a Sancti Tigris, it said that their Mastery Rank was too low. Despite them being MR21.

Spoiler

AnKOZTh.jpg

I can only guess that the game looked at this other player who was MR5 when attempting the trade, when checking the MR value. It only denied the trade attempt after the three second wait confirmation period. Upon the other person inviting me to their dojo, the trade was able to go through... after they sold off a weapon to clear a slot. xD

The whole experience was quite bizarre though. Dojo matchmaking is being weird lately.

20 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

hoping you got what you traded for...

Have you ever been able to check if the trade affected your account? I've been only selling lately and while unable to check if I got the plat when this happens, I notice that if I check my inventory right away, it tells me I still have the bps I just *traded* away.

I experienced this yesterday. Second trade I did went fine in someone else's dojo. The first trade in a different person's dojo took like 10 minutes. 

Joined party, and it kept me in my ship for like 2 minutes until it finally decided to load me in. Go to trade, it lags out, but eventually we get to the trading window. Put my plat in, and it's greyed out like it's not there. Took 3 tries to get the plat to actually register. And then, when he accepted the trade, I realized I had no "ready to trade" button, so I had to cancel my plat, re-submit it, and then I got the button. Then the trade cancels itself when we both accept.

It was infuriating, to say the least. Probably dojos/relays are lagging this weekend, though, with Baro here.

13 hours ago, AzoreanEve said:

Have you ever been able to check if the trade affected your account? I've been only selling lately and while unable to check if I got the plat when this happens, I notice that if I check my inventory right away, it tells me I still have the bps I just *traded* away.

Well when this happened yesterday which prompted this thread (not the 1st time) I did get the item and the guy stated he did get the plat, we both had to restart the game to end the trade, but it did seem to go through.

Edited by Carnage2K4