Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage's 2 (sleight of hand) and its augment are USELESS

Hallykon

>when you activate sleight of hand mirage 'booby traps nearby objects' (lockers, panic buttons, crates, etc) to create pitifully small explosions that deal 200 damage

Rework ideas:

A: Objects mirage booby traps explode dealing slash procs that tick down 50% of a target's HP when enemies get near.

if mirage has eclipse cast: in the light, her booby traps will create blind AOEs instead of dealing damage. in the dark: targets will get distracted and lose interest in fighting mirage and her allies then proceed to attempt to interact with her booby traps.

B: pranks enemies by making their weapon shoot duds

during eclipse: in the light, enemy weapons jam and randomly explode (knocking the enemy down). in the dark, enemy weapons greatly lose accuracy

7 minutes ago, -N7-Leonhart said:

Yeah, not very useful....then again I am sure everyone knows that this along with at least one ability from almost  each frame is useless...

yeah.. most of the older frames have useless abilities that would only really be useful back before damage 2.0

our best solution is suggesting ways to fix it, so here i am 

8 minutes ago, POTATO610476 said:

yeah.. most of the older frames have useless abilities that would only really be useful back before damage 2.0

our best solution is suggesting ways to fix it, so here i am 

Yeah, you are right. Mirage's SoF is as good as any spot to start at. It's kinda bad taste when a frame has 4 abilities, but then you realize you actually only have 2 or 3 abilities.

And I don't necessarily mean something that should be useful in 100% of the scenarios. But making SoF useful in at least some scenarios would be pretty good, since now I have problems imagining even a single scenario where it's genuinely useful and not just some random, useless slightly fun trick.

5 hours ago, Feadship said:

Not to mention all the turrets, ever tried Kuva Fortress

it may have uses like controlling the turrets in kuva fortress, but that doesn't change that its still an extremely bad ability with extremely niche use, with very little application in most scenarios.

21 hours ago, POTATO610476 said:

>when you activate sleight of hand mirage 'booby traps nearby objects' (lockers, panic buttons, crates, etc) to create pitifully small explosions that deal 200 damage

Rework ideas:

A: Objects mirage booby traps explode dealing slash procs that tick down 50% of a target's HP when enemies get near.

if mirage has eclipse cast: in the light, her booby traps will create blind AOEs instead of dealing damage. in the dark: targets will get distracted and lose interest in fighting mirage and her allies then proceed to attempt to interact with her booby traps.

B: pranks enemies by making their weapon shoot duds

during eclipse: in the light, enemy weapons jam and randomly explode (knocking the enemy down). in the dark, enemy weapons greatly lose accuracy

C: Sleight of hand affects enemy guns and jams them, robotic enemies lose accuracy and randomly ragdoll (lost control sevos), biological entities become slightly disoriented and may trip or even hurt themselves.

This is a simple CC change what is not too overpowered and worths casting.