Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My suggestion

(XBOX)doctah44crazy

My suggestion is that the fan base should make more Equinox skins or helmets because I feel like he\she is underrated warframe and should be revisite by making Equinox Rest and Rage skill, longer range or the mod Calm & Frenzy range longer, like up too 20-25 meters and making Mend and Maim stronger or longer range as well. Plus should be able to be(night and day form, like the version when in the Orbiter) both at the same time, example like having the first ability(of course to change to night and day form) and the having Rest as 2nd, 3rd having Pacify, last having Mend as the final ability, be able to change this in the arsenal. PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU AGREED WITH MY IDEAS and so the DE could see this. Thank you.

The problem is not the fan abse, problem is witha skin or hlemet you sitll need to make 3 versions of each, neutral, night and day form, they are still 3 seperated skins and need three times more work this way, considering at best to make sense of the neutral one with day and night fused.

This is less a demand or opinion on her but more of simple time restrain for people with the knowledge of making such skins or helmets.