Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upcoming console updates?

(PSN)supersocc11

So it seems that consoles won't get Plains of Eggdongs until likely mid November...

So I'm guessing all we will get until then is Halloween stuff, which includes tennogen round 10! Honestly that would be enough for me....so my question to you all: do you think DE will release the Halloween stuff a little earlier this year to space out the lull in content? I sure hope we get the Halloween stuff at least a week earlier than normal so we can get tennogen!

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

unlikely, I don't even know if we'll get Halloween Tennogen at the same time as PC, it's not yet been confirmed, though we should receive it somewhere at the end of the month. otherwise we're waiting until around mid-November for Plains of Eidolon.

This^ OP. Robotwars is correct unfortunately, sorry to say. But we will probably get a Halloween event and Dotd skins..maybe. 

Here's to hoping we get Halloween Tennogen the same time PC does 🍻 would be a pleasant surprise for sure. 

Devil Range Mesa will be mine. :smile:

35 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

This^ OP. Robotwars is correct unfortunately, sorry to say. But we will probably get a Halloween event and Dotd skins..maybe. 

Here's to hoping we get Halloween Tennogen the same time PC does 🍻 would be a pleasant surprise for sure. 

Devil Range Mesa will be mine. :smile:

I know it's always good to expect the worst, but do you guys have any reasons to believe that we won't get round 10 with pc besides a hunch? 

I know that they keep saying that they are AIMING for a simultaneous release so it's not final...but I feel like they will want to do their best to get round 10 to consoles asap since we will have nothing until PoE