Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

User Uploadable Avatars And Sigs

Quackerz

I get you want us to buy avatar packs and such but still... It would be nice to have a sense of identity rather than everyone being the same, keep the avatars in game though. Also signatures would be nice as lomg as there was a size limit.

they said they will be sticking with the warframe theme. i cant help but to agree with them, maybe give more selection for avatars, and change them to credits. because honestly its just a picture.

(yes i know i have a paid one. i had extra plat left and i dont need slots)

No, just no. If they do, the forums will become flooded with colors, or inappropriate pictures. And also, this would allow people to go around the buying of avatars, by copying them, and uploading them. Yes, variety is great, but no, it shouldn't deviate from the Warframe theme. And there already is a good bit of variety in avatars. They aren't very expensive, and they have multiple options per pack.

I get you want us to buy avatar packs and such but still... It would be nice to have a sense of identity rather than everyone being the same, keep the avatars in game though. Also signatures would be nice as lomg as there was a size limit.

wouldn't work.

What happens when people copy existing avatars so they don't have to buy them?

7esSm.gif

This would be a signature. Yes, just yes.

gSawMde.gif

=======================

anyway, I do agree with the possibility to make Avatars available for credits. Didn't someone say that DE was looking into ways for players to spent their 1M credits?

I'll gladly put down 100K for a 2 avatars pack. Sure, make them into weapon base, that way no one that paid plat for their avatars gets but-hurt about it.

p.s. I do have the plat to put down for a few avatar packs, but I dont' see the point since there does not appear to be much variety to be worth it.

Edited by Vitalidad

I'd be interested in seeing something in line with what Dragon Age allows people on the Bioware forums to do: generate custom avatars based on their in-game characters. It'd be a neat way to get some individuality without sacrificing the Warframe theme.

Dragon Age: Origins (can't speak for the second game, haven't played it) had an in-game UI that allowed you to fiddle with all sorts of facial expressions, the zoom-level, camera angle etc, but a simple black box where you select one of your frames and an avatar pops out the other side would still be a more attractive proposition, to me personally, than dropping platinum on something that wouldn't be as unique.