The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Concept Artwork] - Feral Wf - Cat Wf

Nasmodok

nice ideas btw Vaaliion. i like just makin the art and seeing what ppl come up with, so thanks :D

No problem, I love doing this stuff. You should hit me up sometime in the near future. There's some ideas I could use your help with. Thank you for looking at my idea for your frame. I had a lot of fun doing it.

Edited by Vaaliion

been a while since i did anything so i finished the other sketch. hope yall enjoy :)

f7bx.jpg

...for all of those that liked the other head better :P

HOTHOTHOTHOTHOT

And I agree with Vaal. That does look very prime-y :3

Now, if Mynki doesn't at least take some inspirations from this thread and make his own feral-type concept, I'd be SUPER disappointed.

This is really by far the most fitting of all the fanframes that looks like it could easily be an official release :3

HOTHOTHOTHOTHOT

And I agree with Vaal. That does look very prime-y :3

Now, if Mynki doesn't at least take some inspirations from this thread and make his own feral-type concept, I'd be SUPER disappointed.

This is really by far the most fitting of all the fanframes that looks like it could easily be an official release :3

You called me Vaal. I didn't think anyone outside of my friends would call me Vaal. Haha

after the original sketches, my bro and i also felt like this head made her look more like a prime. i have been thinkin about illustrating a couple of Vaal's skills he described. the cut and paste thing to the existing art just doesnt do them justice lol

besides, i need to keep the feed fed lol

after the original sketches, my bro and i also felt like this head made her look more like a prime. i have been thinkin about illustrating a couple of Vaal's skills he described. the cut and paste thing to the existing art just doesnt do them justice lol

besides, i need to keep the feed fed lol

Hehehe I feel special :D

f7bx.jpg

Finally got a chance to go check out the artwork you told me about, bro. 

That picture looks a lot better colored.  I still think the other head with the jewel on it would be a good prime version, but you did say you were doing this for people who liked this head.

I love the fact that you put our Clan's Emblem on it.  +5 pnts.  ^_^

Edited by Nasmodok

I must say, it looks incredibly awesome. The two helmets just means that one could be its alt.

Do enjoy the concept of it as a female frame; we're a bit low on non-caster females.

Which depending on how you define Saryn or Banshee, is a nice way of saying we have none.

I don't think the crawling on all fours would work for standard running though, but it could work really well for crouching or idle stances...

Edited by Archwizard