Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trying to complete codex, cannot find these enemies

Otakuwolf

Question

Hi ^.^ !

I'm trying to complete the codex but i can't find a couple of enemies, most in particular the Grineer "Disruptor drones", the corpus "Datalysts", and the infested "Charger Defection" + "Charged Kavor" (Also the infested Mesa, but i played her quest already)

Also, can somebody explain me if this is a bug or something ?

TdwKLq9s

I know after the "Kuva elite lancer" there is the "Kuva Eviscerator" but what about those between "hyekka master" and "Kela de Thaym" ? The wiki doesen't list anything between those two

Thank you for your time.

14 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Otakuwolf said:

Disruptor drones

The Law of Retribution Nightmare

Spoiler

UhmeXtl.png

Datalysts

From first Operation: Shadow Debt

Spoiler

TG5lT4e.png

pqXBkTg.png

Charger Defection

They're spawned when a Kavor defector dies.

Spoiler

h3qo0x4.png

Charged Kavor

From event - The Pacifism Defect

Spoiler

aTp2AcB.png

All this info from wikia, as i said.

Edited by Lored

26 minutes ago, Lored said:

The Law of Retribution Nightmare

Reveal hidden contents

UhmeXtl.png

From first Operation: Shadow Debt

Reveal hidden contents

TG5lT4e.png

pqXBkTg.png

They're spawned when a Kavor defector dies.

Reveal hidden contents

h3qo0x4.png

From event - The Pacifism Defect

Reveal hidden contents

aTp2AcB.png

All this info from wikia, as i said.

Does it mean Datalysts and charged Kavors don't spawn anymore ?

Hello! I have as much of the codex completed as possible at the moment closest to 100% that’s obtainable. Given the glitches enteries that hopefully the next update finally fixes.

What it is that you are missing, are the 4 types of Kavor Defectors, they can be obtained in defection missions on Satern, Neptune, and Phobos.

as for the Datalyst, unfortunately for you, this enemy is not in the game currently, and was an event exclusive enemy. 

In addition there are 2 types of chargers, they look the same in the codex, but are different in game, they can be found in defection missions, one is a regular charger from a kavor death and the other is a bit harder to get to spawn which is the same charger but an eximus variant from a kavor death. May take some luck and a few tries to get to spawn. In my experience every 1 in 4 were an eximus charger. And I used the satern defection, playing solo.

29 minutes ago, Otakuwolf said:

Edit: Is not the Datalyst itself that i need but the "Nemes RT" unit which i cannot find anywhere (got the normal Nemes tho) Is it still unobtainable ? Thx for your time

These enemies were also in operation shadow debt, they were spawned by the datalysts, Malice and Ved Xol so odds are your locked out as well. Sorry bud.

There are currently 2 corpus enteries glitched, the security camera since the beginning of time and the orbiters that are in game on rush missions. Other then those, the only other items that aren’t obtainable to be scanned are the event enemies,

furthermore, some players are experiencing glitches in the object section as well so don’t be alarmed.