Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Lines for Ordis?

Spartan336

I've been playing since 2013 and Ordis's lines haven't changed a lot. In fact, there's no noticeable difference. 

A lot of people mute Ordis due to his repetitive dialogue, and we kinda accept this as part of the game, but Ordis's general voice lines need to be updated.

Ordis currently has 13 general lines while you're walking around your orbiter. Some of those lines are triggered by things, and I actually think those lines are find, but we need more than just the 10 or so lines he speaks. (4 of the lines on the wiki I've never even heard Oridis say, and I keep him on at all times.)

Any good idea's for some lines he can speak during this time? 

"So Operator... I've been thinking... It's not that I thought you'd want to know... I'm just bored. Would you mind playing a round of Lunaro with me in the Cephalon Space thingy that Cephalon Simaris allowed you into during Octavia's anthem?"

That's one. But I would definitely edit it if I knew what that weird plane is called.

I do agree that he needs more lines.

Edited by KelsierSurvivor

I think Ordis needs to be more functional instead of more vocal. It is pretty limited as to what it can do in my opinion. I think it can be more involved than what it currently is. For example: something that I would like to see implemented is if you need a certain resource, you ask Ordis in the navigation screen and it will give you a list of all the possible places that you can go farm for it based on your star chart progression. Click on a place on that list and Ordis will display it on the star chart...