Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about too many failure attempts to log into account correctly your IP address is temporarily blocked

(XBOX)Vaktalor

Question

I have no idea where to put this question if this post needs to be moved elsewhere, please do so.

Earlier today i was trying to log into my PC account to redeem a glyph code, i entered my login info correctly, but it said please use a valid email to log in even though i checked the email i used recently. I tried to log in to the site 3 times, then i was greeted with "too many failure attempts to log into account correctly your IP address is temporarily blocked"

I can log into the game no problem, but the site i had problems with...

Who long will this be for??

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234

3 answers to this question

The IP block lasts for 24 hours, but if you have access to a vpn you can access the account that way. Alternatively, if you have a dynamic IP instead of a static one you could try resetting your router. And don't worry, doing this wont result in the account being locked, this is the advice handed out by DE support.

40 minutes ago, HexCaliber said:

The IP block lasts for 24 hours, but if you have access to a vpn you can access the account that way. Alternatively, if you have a dynamic IP instead of a static one you could try resetting your router. And don't worry, doing this wont result in the account being locked, this is the advice handed out by DE support.

Thank you so much, sadly i don't have a dynamic IP so i have to wait 21 more hours :(