Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Reward for "Saya's Vigil"

aidan890

5 hours ago, (XB1)x Deathcraft x said:

Can you still earn a riven for just completing the quest, & building her or do we need to buy to qualify?

You need to buy Gara with platinum before completing the quest to qualify for the riven as its given out (If you qualify for it) when you complete the quest.

• 3 weeks later...

Mini-Necro'd as here we are less than 3 weeks and DE is already dropping a big nerf.  Talk about bait and switch.  All this stuff was obvious to consider, how long has Frost been out and re-jiggered??  So we can't let a *single* defense (not 4 with invulnerable phase and stacking) short walls (yeah jump for higher) and a completely open top AND a duration - stand.  Make her 4 more like a 1/4, an absolutely gimped Frost instead!

So it had felt good spending money on Gara, giving DE credit for offering up an alternate defense frame that wasn't OP and did things differently enough than Frost to warrant the move (having Frost and Frost Prime and done a ton everything Frosty).  Yeah.  And right in time before I pick up my 50% plat on console or even consider Prime packages that challenge, DE brings me back to earth and why it's always better to go in small with them than large.  They're more than happy to nerf the fun and they really don't have a feel for balance.  Thanks for the reminder!

Gara had turned into my fashionista and fun, wouldn't have lasted forever, but congratulations on shattering her glass ceiling so quickly - if you had gave her one.

Edited by (XB1)CKazz