Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Thoughts and Requests

(PSN)XxMilky_Way666xX

3 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

That's asinine. First off, it doesn't matter how much money any player gives to DE; you're only supporting the growth and lasting of the game, not the ability to have a say in how DE develops it.

A pointless and ridiculous thing if they ever did. If you're trying to go for an 'eye for an eye' thing, please understand that will do nothing but give DE a bad name.

And you say you're not in any way entitled, yet you wrote this prior;

an eye for an eye makes things right? i think i have a valid argument, pc is getting updates, console players a month late point blank period.

so them doing is is what will give them a bad name? expound as to why 

Edited by (PS4)SB-PHUNKS

3 hours ago, (PS4)SB-PHUNKS said:

an eye for an eye makes things right? i think i have a valid argument, pc is getting updates, console players a month late point blank period.

No, an eye for an eye makes the world go blind. Purposely delaying updates on PC just because consoles have to deal with certification is the worst possible thing they could ever do. It would fix nothing and only create a myriad of problems among the community. I'm sorry, but impatience is not a valid argument.

Edited by LazerSkink

Just now, LazerSkink said:

No, an eye for an eye makes the world go blind. Purposely delaying updates on PC just because consoles have to deal with certification is the worst possible thing they could ever do. It would fix nothing and only create a myriad of problems among the community. I'm sorry, but impatience is not a valid argument.

i truly know theres possible work arounds to this, im no dev but money talks and if they are being frugal they are hurting the console part of the community and getting a bad name with us. so you dont se nothing wrong when they delayed console an extra month so they can have all hands on deck for the pc poe release?

so you dont se nothing wrong when they delayed console an extra month so they can have all hands on deck for the pc poe release?

They can't delay what's never given a release date, because console release never has an explicit date until after certification has completed (the update is then only a few days after). Do you honestly think DE is purposely sabotaging the console builds? I'm positive if there was something they could actually do to speed up release, they'd do it.

The ones to primarily blame for your issue are Microsoft and Sony themselves as far as I know.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)SB-PHUNKS said:

i in no way feel entitled, its like saying if you bought a new fishing rod from a company, got it a month late because they had a new more premium rod they were making for someone else then when you got yours you were very disappointed by the quality you wouldnt be upset since you have been a company lifelong supporter? and yea exactly, hey wont delay pc updates because they dont in fact consider consoles try to put yourself in a console player shoes

HAHAHA!
This is a FREE-TO-PLAY game...
You did not buy it in order to play it. You did not have to pay to get the Prime parts. You only need to pay if you wanna be "pretty".

No, you're acting entitled.
You seem to lack the understanding of what exactly needs to happen in order for an Update like this to happen, with the staff they have, with the processes that need to happen at each step to be shipped...TO PC ALONE. You then need to alter that code, for TWO different Consoles, and send it along. This is time-consuming.

Also, DE self-published Warframe... there is no big company giving them handouts to hire more staff. Who they have, is who is there to work on things. I suggest you check your entitlement, or make your own game without a publisher on 3 platforms, hire 200 people, and then you can complain DE doesn't care about Consoles... -_- (although I doubt you will, because someone like you, will be complaining on your game that you dont care about 'their' platform)

2 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

They can't delay what's never given a release date, because console release never has an explicit date until after certification has completed (the update is then only a few days after). Do you honestly think DE is purposely sabotaging the console builds? I'm positive if there was something they could actually do to speed up release, they'd do it.

The ones to primarily blame for your issue are Microsoft and Sony themselves as far as I know.

"They can't delay what's never given a release date" we know console updates come in a windows timeframe around a month after pc. and no i dont think that i just think they arent doing a very good job with the console community

can sony and microsoft get pressured by de?

5 minutes ago, Saraphys said:

HAHAHA!
This is a FREE-TO-PLAY game...
You did not buy it in order to play it. You did not have to pay to get the Prime parts. You only need to pay if you wanna be "pretty".

No, you're acting entitled.
You seem to lack the understanding of what exactly needs to happen in order for an Update like this to happen, with the staff they have, with the processes that need to happen at each step to be shipped...TO PC ALONE. You then need to alter that code, for TWO different Consoles, and send it along. This is time-consuming.

Also, DE self-published Warframe... there is no big company giving them handouts to hire more staff. Who they have, is who is there to work on things. I suggest you check your entitlement, or make your own game without a publisher on 3 platforms, hire 200 people, and then you can complain DE doesn't care about Consoles... -_- (although I doubt you will, because someone like you, will be complaining on your game that you dont care about 'their' platform)

how do you know i didnt pay to get prime access of pay others for prime parts (if i payed for plt then im paying for prime parts buddy) 

wrong, DE is owned by an asian supermarket (leyou) they have 170 employees i think thats more than enough 

lol if consoles got founders and pc didnt i would feel bad, oh wait..

we know console updates come in a windows timeframe around a month after pc

But a release date is never given, that's my point. Window or not, they never say when the update will drop until after certification from both companies, because at that point it's guaranteed.

can sony and microsoft get pressured by de?

I just personally feel they would if they could, especially by this point in time. This is how Warframe on console has been for the past 4 years, and if they have tried ways to improve it in this span but failed, good on them. If they haven't tried at all, I don't know how to feel. It may very well be strict, nonnegotiable policy for both parties and DE may not be allowed to say anything, but I don't know anything for sure.

Edited by LazerSkink

DE already stated in their latest POE update that POE is coming in November for consoles. They do what they can to try to release updates that are as bug-free as possible within a timely manner. They also have to work with Microsoft and Sony which takes a lot of time (already been said many many times here).

Microsoft and Sony are huge companies with a bazillion things going on. They won't get pressured by DE.

Edited by huhhWhat
POE is coming in November* for consoles *

41 minutes ago, (PS4)SB-PHUNKS said:

wf has millions upon millions of players, 100k players alone in any given day online on pc at all times (not taking into account consoles), pretty sure they make  25k in a week easy

Having a lot of money doesn't mean you should throw some away on something you know is gonna have to be done twice... I'm 100% sure PoE will have bugs on release, just like every other games. Why waste money on certing a build with bugs?

4 hours ago, (PS4)SB-PHUNKS said:

hotfixes

"hot fixes are used to temporarily address issues between major updates. Hot fixes are not permanent -- they are temporarily stored in memory during the game session and lost upon exiting"

quoted from gearbox, regarding a hotfix on borderlands handsome jack collection.

Poe is a big update, and i mean really big. imagine the download strain it'll cause if we have as much bugs as expected, countered only with hotfixes. if they let it be befor let's say 22.1, how long do you wanna wait with a broken build?

edit :

i just personally don'r want to experience what pc players did back when specters of the rail first launched which broke the game for a moment there

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem