Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roadmap Part 3: When & Status Thread?

[DE]Rebecca

15 minutes ago, Figgusthegr8 said:

My god, your posts are simply painful to read. Should mention that Excalibur Prime is only 25 armor higher and has a few extra polarities, something easily obtainable on a regular Excalibur with the use of Forma. Are all founders this egotistical?

Even to those who don't have Excal Prime, not everyone is up to pay >$50 USD for a reskinned warframe.

Instead of limiting your understanding imagine the whole post could have a different agenda . . . should have realized how many people have to be taken by the hand.

^...all these people in here talking about "just release it" are the same people who will be in here tomorrow raising bloody hell and threatening a boycott when they encounter the smallest of bugs.

"I picked up 4 neural sensors and only got credit for 3!! 4 NEURAL SENSORS!!"

Edited by (XB1)INe Saninus

Just now, 5HTP said:

I hear some people have already got the update, but most people still have yet to get it sent out to their client 

as of right now they are pre heating it, so we are all optimistic of it coming here very very SOONtm

Just now, PrVonTuckIII said:

All these people complaining how late it is in Europe or the US and I'm sitting here in Ontario, an hour from DE's doorstep like:

Image result for your tears warframe

this is the most beautiful thing, im just stressing because i have work in 5 hours so im keeping my fingers crossed