Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roadmap: Post-Launch!

[DE]Rebecca

On 22.10.2017 at 1:29 AM, AnUnculturedLittlePotato said:

No, because they aren't gonna deliver any. You had to rewatch the stream which they never told you to do or you'll never get anything

I watched almost every day since the release of PoE and i know that the account is linked. I got the syandana, but nothing else from the great idolon hunt. 

It is really frustrating. 

On 10/15/2017 at 2:59 PM, aegof said:

No drops, no Primes, I assume because of

L77URCJ.png

I got the Frost Prime thing just fine so I dunno what changed.

Do already found how to fix this problem?? im with the same issue// i discover why i recieve no reward, i got the syandana but nothing more if i watch a stream

On 10/29/2017 at 10:44 AM, Simtcha said:

Do already found how to fix this problem?? im with the same issue// i discover why i recieve no reward, i got the syandana but nothing more if i watch a stream

I unlinked the accounts, and then linked them again. Pretty sure I got all the twitch drops I should've gotten once I logged in.

Is this gonna be coming out sooner for console players? They said it'd be coming around November, so it it going to be early this November or later this november? All I can really do is slob on the knobs of popular Warframe PC players like M.C.I.K (he's my dad) or AGGP, or Tactical Potatoe at this point. I'm tired of being jealous, I wanna get the new armor for my Operator and screw around in the plains freely already. But I'm a console peasent so all I can do is crawl in my corner and cry about it. I'd like to at least get an approximate date.