Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roadmap: Post-Launch!

[DE]Rebecca

On 10/13/2017 at 11:06 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Friday, 7.02 p.m ET: A 2 part update!

1) The 'Survive the Night' Eidolon Achievement Drop Campaign is currently not functioning as tested. We are looking to fix it as well as get a plan ready to distribute the Sigil in the event we can't get it working. Don't worry!

2) Web issues are still occurring and we're working on fixing.

please fix, I watched two separate streamers compleat this achievement and I might not have time to do it again due to university exams coming up.

Please fix and send sigils.

4 minutes ago, Jorak_Falconstar said:

So i've been watching Mogamu on twitch for the last few hours

People are saying you dont get any of the achievement rewards unless your "active" 

anyone able to confirm?

Not sure about that, but even if you’re active you won’t get the sigil. That’s completely broken right now per what Rebb said. 

But I do think you need to speak up in chat once in a while, otherwise twitch sees you as idle, and you might not get anything.

5 minutes ago, Jorak_Falconstar said:

So i've been watching Mogamu on twitch for the last few hours

People are saying you dont get any of the achievement rewards unless your "active" 

anyone able to confirm?

No clue, I've seen a couple people in stream chat claiming they left Twitch running to watch itself while they slept, and came back to 24 items.  I've had it open for IFlynn, Tactical Potato, and Shul, and I've gotten a fireworks in probably ten or fifteen hours.  I suspect even if they figure out the Sigil, I'm probably out of luck for any other drops.

9 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

No clue, I've seen a couple people in stream chat claiming they left Twitch running to watch itself while they slept, and came back to 24 items.  I've had it open for IFlynn, Tactical Potato, and Shul, and I've gotten a fireworks in probably ten or fifteen hours.  I suspect even if they figure out the Sigil, I'm probably out of luck for any other drops.

So this should go in bugs then... cause surely DE didnt want people getting 24 things while active players are getting nothing.

Right?

(It's not really a question. It does show how absurd the twitch watching idea is though.)

Edited by Zanchak
Because absurd

1 minute ago, Zanchak said:

So this should go in bugs then... cause surely DE didnt want people getting 24 things while active players are getting nothing.

Right?

I'd only report it as a bug if it was something I could confirm and reproduce.  I can confirm I haven't gotten anything but a fireworks, but I can't confirm that someone else got 24 items.  (They could have been lying, it was Twitch chat.)  And there's certainly nothing I can do to reproduce the results, since other than the guaranteed drop if the streamer completes an achievement (other than Survive the Night, which is broken) the drops are apparently given at random while you watch the stream.  Maybe I'm just super, super unlucky.  Although I'm pretty sure Shul completed at least two actual non-Sentient related achievements while I've been watching.

14 minutes ago, (Xbox One)kcuFtI RAW26 said:

Hello everyone, i have an issue with warframe.com not being to get my twitch link info so I'm not getting my free extra scindo and soma all my friends got it I have no idea why my account itself cannot get around this ,if anybody has information please respond

twitch linking's temp-disabled while they sortout web traffic

Good update and all, but everything feels like 'why bother'

Why should I bother with spending hours on bounties for a really small chance for a Gara part or anything useful, if I can spend that time to get Prime parts, sell them and buy Gara with plat?

Why should I bother with spending hours fishing, mining or doing bounties, for a pityful amount of standing that I can only spend to get stuff to farm more standing, if I can spend that time to get Prime parts, sell them and buy the resources with plat, then trade the resources for the cool stuff?

Why should I bother hunting the Eilodons if all I'm rewarded with is a laughable standing/core exchange rate (25 per core), when the only thing I can spend that standing is on more things to hunt Eilodons?

The amount of time and effort you need to put is huge, and you can still be "rewarded" with a single Ayatan star and barely no standing. And to make things worse, bounties have a 2 hour wait before you can do them again.

still getting troubles here on PS4! Watched 2 different youtubers get all the achievements but ive had no drops. Ive watched 1 streamer for 11 hours and another for 10 hours but ive had no drops at all. I have twitch prime and the prime with prime loot still hasn't arrived to my account. 

How about balancing quills?  Because its pretty annoying to farm not 100% chance items just to get 25 standing out of 100,000 :) and killing an eidolon gave me no standing too.  My daily limit started with zero so i could not do anything

Edited by Razo120

3 hours ago, MobyTheDuck said:

Why should I bother with spending hours on bounties for a really small chance for a Gara part or anything useful, if I can spend that time to get Prime parts, sell them and buy Gara with plat?

Why should I bother with spending hours fishing, mining or doing bounties, for a pityful amount of standing that I can only spend to get stuff to farm more standing, if I can spend that time to get Prime parts, sell them and buy the resources with plat, then trade the resources for the cool stuff?

Why should I bother hunting the Eilodons if all I'm rewarded with is a laughable standing/core exchange rate (25 per core), when the only thing I can spend that standing is on more things to hunt Eilodons?

The amount of time and effort you need to put is huge, and you can still be "rewarded" with a single Ayatan star and barely no standing. And to make things worse, bounties have a 2 hour wait before you can do them again.

I do hope for you those are al rethorical questions, Tenno......

3 hours ago, MobyTheDuck said:

I do hope for you these are all rethorical questions, Tenno.....

14 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I don't see why you just don't give it out already and end the issues.

The idea is poor and rather specific for some people. Hoping you never do it again.

I'm just personally sick of trying to catch a streamer doing it. Watched at least 2 'successful' streams (One being Dramakins) out of a few now and no reward.

Edited by Valiant

On 13.10.2017 at 12:06 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey all,

This post is the top-level information post on the status of Hotfixes, FAQs, and more.

Thursday, 6:07 p.m ET: As of now the Update has just deployed and we are preparing to assess what issues will crop up for the next hotfix.

Thursday, 9:53 p.m ET: A 2 part update!

1) We are staging up for a Hotfix to squash some of the bugs.
2) Twitch Drops: We are seeing partial success in this campaign, but not 100%. Something is up. We are troubleshooting the issues we can find to make sure we can deliver the Drops campaign as intended. Viewers & Streamers don't worry if you think you're missing out - we'll fix it up and get things going! Don't make support tickets or anything for this - we'll work it out in batches!

Thursday, 11:12 p.m ET: Another 2 part update!

1) Hotfix is live:

2) We are still working on Twitch Drops issues - remember - Viewers & Streamers don't worry if you think you're missing out - we'll fix it up and get things going! Don't make support tickets or anything for this - we'll work it out in batches!

Friday, 12.04 p.m ET: Another 2 part update!

1) We have a big hotfix in progress fix progression stoppers, crashes, and some balancing!

2) We believe we have just fixed Twitch Drops - stand by for confirmation!

Friday, 4.02 p.m ET: A 1 part update!

1) Our Hotfix is live! Check out the notes to see what we've fixed.

Friday, 7.02 p.m ET: A 2 part update!

1) The 'Survive the Night' Eidolon Achievement Drop Campaign is currently not functioning as tested. We are looking to fix it as well as get a plan ready to distribute the Sigil in the event we can't get it working. Don't worry!

2) Web issues are still occurring and we're working on fixing.

Saturday, 12:02 a.m ET: A 2 part update!

1) Still true: The 'Survive the Night' Eidolon Achievement Drop Campaign is currently not functioning as tested. We are looking to fix it as well as get a plan ready to distribute the Sigil in the event we can't get it working. Don't worry!

2) Web issues are mostly resolved but we've had to disable Twitch linking for the short term:

See a lot of the same questions being asked? See people stumbling over the same issues? Here is where you'll find up-to-date status on upcoming deployments and words on intent & feedback!

I only get stardust and latron blueprints from the event...

Its kinda frustrating

7 minutes ago, movix2001 said:

i got 3x latron blueprint and 10x firework... i hope it's bug or joke...

Not a joke or a bug, thosee are the drops... I already have 157 fireworks, 44 latrons, 4 masks, 8 gliph displays,  1 smoke pallet which I already bought months ago and nothing else :)