The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.2.2

[DE]Rebecca

The next fix will be adding Jolly Rancher dispensers as a dojo decoration.

Ancient pieced-together archives recovered from early Earthen civilization detail this highly prized delicacy, and the Corpus have gone through great lengths to try and replicate this prize based solely on recorded visual and sensory details, as no known recipe remains intact. Current methods for creating the gemstone-colored treat involve harvesting the tears of orphans, emeralds from comet dust trails, ground dinosaur bones, and the rarest ingredient of all: control modules.

Server and matchmaking maintainance please :/......
I always have this pop up message saying my ping is too low and I couldn't join the other players

set it to 400 still not working, set it to no limit still not working

and various connection problems among friends (friends online but not showing up) or clan members (had to fix by logging in and out of the game so many times)

does that mean better server reliability in terms of hosting/connecting to fellow players?

lets hope so cuz im starting to get angry for host migration when i get a lot of mods... and the game is always and constantly going down

I think with the SSL certificates for client and server, they hope to make sure only authorized users have access to login.  This might also alleviate the contact list bug of whos actually on or offline but showing the opposite in the Contact List.

Well assuming its fixed first...but they'll hotfixxer the hotfix

Какой то дисбаланс с 9 апдейтом нереальный на 50-50 прохожу в одно рыло без проблем а потом идем в 4м на 40-40 нас как детей раскидывают - и разброс ресурсов тоже охринеть 20 точек и где то ресурс возможно и выпадет - при этом как бы намекают братишка все можно но за платину - я болдею !

PS. А в общем игра раньше была более дружелюбна к игроку честно !

I dunno what happened but I noticed today a never before precedented thing - weirdly timed fall in fps. It seems to occur when infested ancients on death get ragdolled into walls or some other weird ways.

Pretty brutal especially that I have never seen anything like this in such great amounts - I mean sure, my fps can get lower if a whole map is after us but now practically a lone ancient in an empty room can make my fps go down to about 7? That's just a little bit... wow.

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

Something real weird is going on with Warframe, i had several crashes and sometimes the minimap is not updating anymore and doors won't open & cannot open the chat. And losing often connecting randomly since the hotfix.

for me when I cant use chat just press shift, I don't know why but it works.

they need to fix the nova antimatter drop because if your not the host it vannishes and does no dammage

also on some maps it takes a wonky curved path making it impossible to shoot 

:( I double posted

Edited by Moosegomoo

I dunno what happened but I noticed today a never before precedented thing - weirdly timed fall in fps. It seems to occur when infested ancients on death get ragdolled into walls or some other weird ways.

Pretty brutal especially that I have never seen anything like this in such great amounts - I mean sure, my fps can get lower if a whole map is after us but now practically a lone ancient in an empty room can make my fps go down to about 7? That's just a little bit... wow.

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

I was going to make a bug thread about it, but i'm sort of tired of reporting them and not having things get fixed. I can confirm this. Was bad enough me and a friend had to quit a nightmare mobile defense against the infested mission a couple days back.  Every time an ancient died, it ragdolled in such a way that it stretched beyond the bounds of the room, and it was quite literally one frame every second until the ragdoll unloaded.

There's a lot of ancients on infested galleon mobile defense. Was unplayable.

Oh and anyone who is bored. On corpus outpost maps where the exit is the lone circular platform (not the two platforms), you can use nova's wormhole straight into the distance at the end and end up falling down onto the bit of map below, and wander around the unfinished geometry. If you try it on the other one, you fall through the map and die. You can just wander around uselessly on the single platform exit map though.