Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.2.2

[DE]Rebecca

you guys do realize most of our more content enriched and full bug fix updates happen on Friday, right?

Just because this update doesn't have content or a very noticeable impact ingame doesn't mean it's important. People need to get their heads out of the box of derp they put themselves in.

Launcher seems to not be loading game.

Downloaded new hotfix, started game. Closed full game. Restarted a few minutes later, Launcher isn't loading any data or downloading content.

Tried desktop launcher.exe and through steam client. Loading bar seems stuck.

Solved. For a strange reason needed to restart PC. Fixed launcher problem.

Edited by OrokinNoob

does that mean better server reliability in terms of hosting/connecting to fellow players?

lets hope so cuz im starting to get angry for host migration when i get a lot of mods... and the game is always and constantly going down

thanks for the updates, i know everyone is busy but u should try to fix playabilty issues, i dont know if anybody else has the problems ...

when in game after finishing a mission the screen goes black and (i) can hear the little song that plays when we die and it gets stuck and quits the game;

the host migration wont let us stay in game instead it leaves the game and progress is not saved;

sometimes chat wont open after hitting the (T) on the keyboard and its says we are logged out;

Just a small one today!

-  Relocated a number of our servers from the playwarframe.com domain to warframe.com where they will have new updated SSL certificates. This should assist with self-help method we have in place if things don't function properly.

I am IW5.1SP1 TCSM, and i hate new SSL certificates.

Just a small one today!

-  Relocated a number of our servers from the playwarframe.com domain to warframe.com where they will have new updated SSL certificates. This should assist with self-help method we have in place if things don't function properly.

Just a small one today!

Meow  thanks