Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Experience Of My Life

Solaurus

I joined a game, expecting to have the greatest time of my life. Then i noticed something....... Everyone was wearing green and black....BUT I WAS WEARING BLUE AND BLACK! I was so embarrassed. I had no choice but to Overload in corners to hide my shame of not matching. Then i noticed something else.....MY ENERGY COLOR WAS STILL WHITE WHEN I FORGOT TO CHANGE IT TO PERIWINKLE!! Filled with shame and my willingness to fight drained, I sat there, dazed. In the midst of my shame, i became paralyzed with the thought of being such a fashion faux pas, and the cryopod died..... died right in front of me..... The last image bestowed upon my teammates? Me, unmatching and undressed for the occasion. I knew everyone hated me by then as they angrily typed, " DUDE WTF Y DIDNT YOU DO SOMETHING", and things like , "NOOB". They mocked my fashion, I JUST KNEW IT! Please, everyone, forgive me. I have brought shame upon the Lotus and upon the Volt household. I am not worthy of the honor to pick up a keyboard once again..... I.....have....shamed...you all....

Trying too hard.

SHUT UP YOU'LL GIVE IT ALL AWAY

Not sure if trolling or serious o_o

Why would I not be? I have commited a criminal offense against the Tenno community, I must be punished

Oh my god, that is awful! Run! Run before they burn you at the steak!

(steak is intended because I f**kin love steak)

Delicious.

This is all true my brothers...not a single word of this post is untrue...

Real reason pod died was because everyone kept straying from the pod so I said, "**** this", and went to go make some nachos with a half-eaten bag of tostitos and some queso y salsa dip that had way too much salsa, and not enough queso.

Edited by Solaurus

I joined a game, expecting to have the greatest time of my life. Then i noticed something....... Everyone was wearing green and black....BUT I WAS WEARING BLUE AND BLACK! I was so embarrassed. I had no choice but to Overload in corners to hide my shame of not matching. Then i noticed something else.....MY ENERGY COLOR WAS STILL WHITE WHEN I FORGOT TO CHANGE IT TO PERIWINKLE!! Filled with shame and my willingness to fight drained, I sat there, dazed. In the midst of my shame, i became paralyzed with the thought of being such a fashion faux pas, and the cryopod died..... died right in front of me..... The last image bestowed upon my teammates? Me, unmatching and undressed for the occasion. I knew everyone hated me by then as they angrily typed, " DUDE WTF Y DIDNT YOU DO SOMETHING", and things like , "NOOB". They mocked my fashion, I JUST KNEW IT! Please, everyone, forgive me. I have brought shame upon the Lotus and upon the Volt household. I am not worthy of the honor to pick up a keyboard once again..... I.....have....shamed...you all....

You baked?