Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't switch to operator?

Easier2Hax

Question

Hey guys and girls.

I'm back from almost a year break from warframe. When i stopped playing i had completed the war within questline and recall using my operator in combat and i could walk around the ship. Now however for some reason i can't switch to the operator? I press 5 and nothing happens. Changed the key binding to something else and still wont switch. Have they changed something that prevents me from doing this now?

Edit: NEvermind i just changed to my Nova Prime then it allowed me to switch. Went back to Chroma then it was working. Must have ran into some kind of bug

Edited by Easier2Hax

8 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, Easier2Hax said:

Hey guys and girls.

I'm back from almost a year break from warframe. When i stopped playing i had completed the war within questline and recall using my operator in combat and i could walk around the ship. Now however for some reason i can't switch to the operator? I press 5 and nothing happens. Changed the key binding to something else and still wont switch. Have they changed something that prevents me from doing this now?

Edit: NEvermind i just changed to my Nova Prime then it allowed me to switch. Went back to Chroma then it was working. Must have ran into some kind of bug

The same thing happened to me and I also couldn't use my Operator until I switched Warframes out.  I had spent my focus again already, there just was something else going on where switching the warframe out fixed the issue, and then it works fine again when you switch back.  I hadn't logged in for the past 3 months or so, so maybe we both were hit with a bug that the people playing all the time hadn't got.

@Thormgrim i selected my focus but im stuck on the ship because every time i press 5 my warframe glows for a second but doesn't transfer to my operator  i would say don't do the war within untill  its fixed but if your looking on the forums for how to [insert problem here]  its already 2 late and your stuck waiting for a patch =/ 

Edited by Ataxias

31 minutes ago, Player1_ said:

what was the fix?

Whatever it was I am sure it was a very different game 5 years ago and does not apply to you right now.

You most likely have not yet unlocked this part of the story. Do the storyline quests.