Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'Frost Snowball' Opaqueness bug

Vinerva

My main is always frost and after the POE update i noticed his snow ball has became thick and opaque ,it really affect my gameplay with my friend as well as we're unable to see the enemy and the situation as we were completely blinded by the ball itself.While shielding inside the ball , we just guessingly aim where the enemy is which is quite troublesome .So i hope u will fixed it soon :) 

Thank You ,

Edited by SaikoMadoshi

4 hours ago, searcheR said:

But its only in Plains of Eidolon, on regular missions the globe is OK.

Really ? i was playing helene yesterday , and there is someoneusing frost in my team , when he use the frost ball , i cant see well , it's to bright .. Maybe it only happens to me ?

Its seems to be only on PoE. Any other area its fine but in PoE it is literally a white wall. And my frost prime enegry is blue which offers the best visability on all maps. And thats been tested since beta. But sadly its unable to be seen through on PoE which kinda makes frost unplayable in the area if you need to globe up.

9 hours ago, TheSilverSoul said:

I'm having an issue with Frosts snow globe on and off of PoE. No matter what my energy color, its a very bright white and I can't see

Same issue. Tested with darkest colors on palette and the globe is brilliant white regardless of color selection. Opacity looks to be greater than 75% at all times on Plains of Eidolon and is only marginally better during missions in tiles.

Please fix this.  :(

8 hours ago, SaikoMadoshi said:

Really ? i was playing helene yesterday , and there is someoneusing frost in my team , when he use the frost ball , i cant see well , it's to bright .. Maybe it only happens to me ?

Donno, for me when I went on alert it was fine

Edited by searcheR

14 hours ago, ChaotikDreamz said:

This could be based onbthe energy color he chose to use.

I've been using red as my energy way back before the POE update and it looked clear ,transparent ,smooth and more refined before .I hope it will get fixed , im too in love with frost 

I'm getting this on Frost away from The Plains, too.

In the "Grineer Asteroid Cavern" and in the Void Defense tile both come to mind for sure. Snow Globe even using the darkest black is way brighter and fairly opaque there.

Do Not Like.