The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Am I the only one who did't get something from twitch drops ?

BusterGaming

I know that many people had problems with the twitch drops early on, but it was said that it will get fixed later. Like one hour ago I saw someone posting a picture of him gettig the stuff form twitch drops. I logged in, because I thought my rewards would also be there since I watched Tactical_Potato for 5-6 hours and watched him getting the survive the night achivement, but nope I only got one thing. This one thing beeing 25x Fireworks. I hope it is just a delay because of the massive playerbase in the last few hours. Would be kinda sad if I wasted my whole day while getting nothing because of a bug.

Edited by BusterGaming

I haven't even gotten the syandana... My WF and Twitch accounts have been linked for months so that shouldn't be the problem.

They handled this very badly, unfortunately. On top of the technical issues, it makes absolutely no sense to have an event like this when the release was at a completely random time. Poor iFlynn was about to stop streaming after his normal 8 hours when they said, "We're releasing today!" So he stayed up for the release, which didn't happen for another 4 or more hours, and he ended up streaming for 16 hours altogether. That's ridiculous. I mean, come on...

As someone who loves getting event items like this, I'm actually very upset.

44 minutes ago, (Xbox One)davidleveille said:

i watched potatoe and shul and didnt get no drops didnt get free primes  watched over 16hours straight xbox1 wont nlet us collect but it says collect and we didnt get anything

I have not gotten the soma/scindo prime and the Syandana.  I logged into my twitch account, clicked on the little crown at the top, claimed both.  My WF account has been linked with my twitch account for months.  I got the Frost Prime when I linked.  I would like to get these items, but am figuring that I should just wait it all out.  At the same time i worry that I'll miss out on the fix, and end date.

Sadly my twitch link has been fubared, and has remained so

Twitch Sync: Linked to Could not find, check back later.

Anyone know any solution? Watched 3hrs of tactical potato (right from the beginning) before I noticed feck all happening

Same here.  I watched all IFlynn, Tactical Potato and Brozime's streams from start to end, but only got the syandana, and prime items.  I tried since I very first noticed other streamers were getting rewards to unlink and relink my account, but the website didn't work.  I finally today was able to relink my account and I watched some more Tactical Potato and got a firework and the totem.

I am upset I missed out on the rewards from all those steamers achievements.

I really hope they do because I haven't gotten a single twitch drop on my PS4 account after days of watching twitch stuff.

Actually, I've gotten the Syandana at the start of the event, and just now, I went to my account page on the warframe forum and it was saying "your account is successfully connected to twitch account cannot find account"... Then I relinked my account and I got the wisp... But only the wisp, nothing else.

Keep in mind my Twitch account was correcly linked. For example, I got my free frost prime on PS4, got the syandana, and I verified before the event and the acccount was correctly linked, so the problem is not on my end.

I also know for a fact that I should have at least 40 -50 different rewards from stream watching because I also have a PC account and I was running the same streams for both PS4 and PC version in two different web browers and on different twitch accounts.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

I've gotten zero drops so far.  

I've had SlapstickLogic's stream on from about 8:30pm to now 3:58 PM the next day.  Hes gotten quite a few achievments as well as getting the eidolon kill achievment.  So I should have gotten something by now, other than the Syandana from having my Twitch and Warframe accounts linked.

5 hours ago, capo4175 said:

I didnt get anything but the syndana, i had watched 5 hours of brozime since the beggining of the stream

I also watched his for a few hours on the first night the PoE came out. I should've received the sigil, totem and a few drops as well, but so far I only have the syandana & it's been two days since that time.

I watched Tactical Potato starting at 7:30 AM all day yesterday til he signed off, switched to DK's stream til he signed off, then watched that70sguy who DK hosted for two hours, THEN switched to Brozime til after 11 PM and I had to hit the hay, got nothing. Been watching various affiliated streamers all day today, still got nothing, but the Soma and Scindo Primes I got just fine. Haven't even gotten any fireworks lol, still no idea what's going on with loot drops.