Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Charges are Poorly Implemented.

Glitch_Kitten

They're extremely wasteful.

The single biggest issue with them is that you can't dismount, I can look past the price and the clan tech requirement, that's all fair enough, but it's the fact you need to waste several archwing charges to get from point A to B to C etc. Now this wouldn't be nearly as bad if the bounty objectives werent seperate instances spaced roughly 600m apart, I have to ask myself "Do I want to bullet jump over this dead space when I want to hurry up and finish this bounty or do I want to use 5 charges and get it done sooner" and a lot of the time I pick the parkour option because the crafting requirements make them arbitrarily precious despite being presented in a disposable manner. So I ask to either give us a dismount option so we don't burn through 5 charges on one bounty, or cut the crafting cost by a huge portion.

It takes like an hour of fishing and getting lucky with big catches to make 50 with all the oil you need, and with the way they're really disposable, 50 feels more like 5 in the long run.

It should be like GTA where I can just park my AW when I need to, have a map marker for it, and when I need to resume flight, I mount again and take off. I can see lots of advantages and disadvantages to fighting completely exposed in the air, so if the concern by DE is that it will be OP, I respectfully disagree, and the morter/dropship grineer disagree too.

Edited by Xaxma