Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things wrong with Focus/Operator - a short list

Toran

46 minutes ago, SnuggleBuckets said:

If I can express one aspect of my dislike with operators when compared to Warframes, it's that warframes are a slightly silly, slightly cheesy, still fun, cool space ninja wizards powerfantasy with awesome weapons.
Operators are indoctrinated, dogmatic, brainwashed child soldiers who talk like creepy nazis with warrior honour culture. They sound like their moral compass has been broken by all the nazi camps and military training in their childhood, aping a Hannibal impression with their monotone pre-teen voice while talking seriously about honour, glory and purging places like they did in the good old days.
If the devs wanted a grimdark cheesy campy vibe they should have gone for the silly tone of Warhammer 40k Space Marines, with their silly accents and over-the top tone that always hammers home in a much more humorous and less creepy way their religious xenophobic fascist ideology, where you instantly can tell how self aware it is when they yell "purge the heretic!".
Seeing a psychopathic teenager say in a creepy voice how they will defeat all who oppose them, uuuuggghhhh.
Thank goodness I can mute that voice over though. Now to just keep avoiding playing the War Within.

There lines wouldnt been soo bad if the voice acting would be less horrible.

Seriously with this sound even the most innocent things sound creepy as hell.

Sadly, there's not much new to report. Thankfully, the hotfixes improved mostly the other activities in PoE like fishing & mining, costs and build duration for PoE blueprints and most importantly group play (leave group after mission/hunt, yay!) and Eidolon drops.

Concerning Operator & Focus:
Amp damage has increased and part costs for gilded amp parts have been reduced and amp parts have been improved. You can exchange Brilliant Eidolon Shards for 25,000 focus affinity now (wow...).

I hope you all logged in and got your two free Brilliant Eidolon Shards and ressource booster (getting some Kuva).