Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Dojo Room Should Be A Playground

Pelor

So that tenno can relax when they're done with their missions! It'd be a classic playground with a swingset (press X to sit in), monkey bars, and slides, all of which would be interactive.

And then you can get back to slaughtering millions of things.

Can we have an adult playground option? With swimming pool, a bar and the like? I need a place to carry all the "I'm detecting ice..." to for a decent purpose.

Seriously, the Tenno need a place to hang out while the Warframes are in the laundry. With customizable underwear clothing.

Can we have an adult playground option? With swimming pool, a bar and the like? I need a place to carry all the "I'm detecting ice..." to for a decent purpose.

Seriously, the Tenno need a place to hang out while the Warframes are in the laundry. With customizable underwear clothing.

u come to the bar tender, u ask him of whiskey without ice, u take the glass and the lotus shows up and says "i'm detecting ice" D:

So that tenno can relax when they're done with their missions! It'd be a classic playground with a swingset (press X to sit in), monkey bars, and slides, all of which would be interactive.

And then you can get back to slaughtering millions of things.

Belthagor, is that you?