Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara's Shattered Lash

BiancaRoughfin

Greetings Fellow Tennos! :3

So, Glass frame came out, many like my self bought her straight from the Market to start ranking up at once and give feed backs.

So far i have liked her a lot, she is great performing as both the rolls of Defense and Offense, her skills are amazing and deal a significant amount of damage when modded and used correctly but there are a few details about her Shattered Lash that really bothers me.

1 - It cant be cast wile moving. You are forced to stop and cast.
2 - It appears to not be affected by [Natural Talent] mod? I saw absolutely no difference on her cast speed or animation with this mod.

Other than that, i feel maybe this skill would have been better as a Toggled Exalted Weapon, both for freedom of movement in case it was or becomes usable wile moving and because that Hold to Swing feels kinda wonky. Having it toggle and her holding that flexible peace of glass dragging on the floor and have her use the same trigger mechanism but on the mouse with same energy cost would have been more interesting.

What do you guys think?

That would be a nice addition if she can cast her first while moving because then you just step into the group and use it and kill many of them but that would be nice qol change to be able to use while move.

Also her last ability has flaws. Enemies are from up can seriously bypass you which is okay in my book but when her using her last that can only just block a specific area if there are elevations on the ground then the wall not hide that place too instead just vertically hide an area but miss a lot of place which makes it useless on hill places or places where the terrain has elevations. I suggest to buff that ability "tweak" to cover those blank spots aswell.

Actually her Shattered Lash can be used while moving, there are 2 sides to it, the tap and the hold. When you tap it is launches that sword that pierces through enemies in the direction that you are looking  at. When you hold it she swings the sword in an Arc, this is the one where she stands in place, the tap you can do while moving. Secondly Natural Talent does work on it.