Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blaze Is A Lie!

TeddyBear

I love how you say that Blaze is a lie while I got  5 of them (4 in my mod inventory and 1 fully ranked on my shotty) you should have farmed mercury when you had the chance man.. extermination is the key to success!

Oh I have farmed nightmare like crazy, since the day it came out, Blaze just doesn't wanna drop.

It'll soon tho.. I can feel it

It would help if I could FIND a damn nightmare party!

wow i was soloing everything then i asked the recruiting channel if anyone wanted to join but no one was interested. I do my runs fairly fast, i just do the objective(s) and run to extraction.

Oh I have farmed nightmare like crazy, since the day it came out, Blaze just doesn't wanna drop.

It'll soon tho.. I can feel it

And it did drop! Who knows after how many runs..

Then the hammer shot >_<

Don't trust people saying that got 5 blaze mods, if there is no pics, then it didn't happen, 1% drop is just ridiculous, they need to change this, people that actually have some kind of life won't try finding the leprechaun pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow with 10 4 leaf clovers around it.

now i regret 2 things:

- not farming it before they made nightmare mode more challenging ._.

- feeding steel fiber to vitality and redirection mods. now i get stomped at no shields nightmare mode.

any suggestions on doing nightmare modes? i just look for raid missions and rush that. or are there better ways to do it?

Edited by Busok

now i regret 2 things:

- not farming it before they made nightmare mode more challenging ._.

- feeding steel fiber to vitality and redirection mods. now i get stomped at no shields nightmare mode.

any suggestions on doing nightmare modes? i just look for raid missions and rush that. or are there better ways to do it?

Rhino.  Rhino will solve your nightmare problems.  Iron skin when you have 0 shield mode is the best possible thing.

nightmare mode only

No, I know you can only get it from nightmare mode, but what planet/mission were you on when you got it? I assume it doesn't matter, but after being at this for....who knows how long, I'm starting to get superstitious.