Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Pay The $19.95 To Become A Founder, Can You Upgrade?

CultOfPersonality

Can you upgrade later? And also do you have to upgrade and pay the full price or is it discounted to the next tier?

I got a $50 Steam wallet card and I do want to help the team as well as get that extra plat for the inevitable future. But I'm not sure if I want the $50 one or just start with the other.

If you buy the first tier you can upgrade later and the next tier is reduced by the price of the tier that you buy.

Its how I got my way up to GM tier.

If you buy it all at once, or one rank at a time, the amount of money you spend to get to the ranks is the exact same.

Best way to say how the Founder Program works.

If you buy a cheap Founder package [Disciple], you can upgrade at a later date for the difference between them. (Example being you buy the first package being 20$, then want to upgrade to the 50$ one [Hunter]. You pay 30$ instead of the full 50$ if you had the 20$ package)

The Platinum received will also be the difference between them. If you buy one package in the founders slot, if you upgrade, you don't receive the heavy amount in a total. Just the difference. [Example below]

Package A has 1350 Platinum for 20$

Package B has 3500 Platinum for 50$ and Includes special Warframe [Excalibur Prime] with it.

You get Package A, then eventually upgrade to B. But when you upgraded to B, you got the Special Warframe but also 2150 Platinum instead of the 3500.