The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frames That Were Boring To You

Solaurus

Top boring frames:

Loki - No direct damaging attacks, and all of the current abilities he has promote a very uninteresting playstyle (aside from trolling)

Trinity - Pretty much just the healing support that tanks with Link.

Mag - Not as useless as she once was, but rarely do I ever get to use all of her abilities in a game session.

Trinity. I tried to like her, really I did. By the time we hit level 20, I had to move to another Warframe and come back (with an affinity booster) just to get through the leveling process.

Two of her powers are useful, but Link is really a very dull move and her healing ult isn't even all that good at what it does (cast time is incredibly slow for the healing) and astoundingly situational. To top it off, she's weak (so you can't even do some interesting maneuvers at close range) and relatively slow (no awesome free-running potential for you, Trinity!). She was one of the last frames I created and the only one I've found not a single redeeming quality for.

Ash. Because he is not comparable to Loki in the Stealth department.

I could see his Shuriken being extremely powerful in low levels or if you are low on Mastery level and don't have good stuff.

But it doesn't offer me that much.

In fact if I wasn't leveling Kraken and just use my usual Kunai or Despair, I won't even use it.

His smoke screen is nice for that little stagger, but iit does not last quite as long as loki,  so I can't chop all stuff all my way though gleefully.

Blade storm bugs me out, Teleport is just meh since I don't have decoy to let me choose my teleport locations, I am at the mercy of team mates and enemies...

I had even more fun with Trinity........And that says a lot.

Edited by fatpig84

Volt. I was smashing my face on the desk trying to get him to 30, but he was so dang boring and underpowered. I couldn't even harm anyone over lvl 20. I got Nova and said screw it. Volt will be my only non maxed out frame.

Rhino.

On a side note, because everybody seems to hate him; Loki is and always has been my favorite frame. Boring, he is not.

What? Rhino is by far my favorite frame. He is the only frame in the game where I use all of his abilities equally. No other frame has that because they have worthless skills or skills out preformed by anyone else. This makes Rhino the most interesting frame in my opinion.

Edited by CadenFall

so far ive made

Frost, frost prime, ash, nyx, loki, mag, ember, trinity, volt, nova, excaliber,

and the only boring ones were

Frost, idk why prime isnt boring to me XD

and Nyx :/ dear god let down

oh and trinity, sooooo boringggggg

Volt. I was smashing my face on the desk trying to get him to 30, but he was so dang boring and underpowered. I couldn't even harm anyone over lvl 20. I got Nova and said screw it. Volt will be my only non maxed out frame.

What? Rhino is by far my favorite frame. He is the only frame in the game where I use all of his abilities equally. No other frame has that because they have worthless skills or skills out preformed by anyone else. This makes Rhino the most interesting frame in my opinion.

How could you not have fun with Volt? Sure some skills are in need of a desperate buff/rework but even then he seems to be the frame with the most fun. And I manage to kill things above level 20. Hyperbole much? Rhino doesn't even interest me. Only good skill really is his ult as his roar is useless unless your doing a T3 Void defense.

I've leveled them all to 30, and the most boring? Trinity just feel redundant currently, perhaps if they merged her energy vampire and well of life and added a new spell, it'd help..

Mag is still rather boring, as most her abilities do nothing useful, hence, you don't use 'em.

Ash, very bland.

Loki, which most people say, I found quite fun...although it was mostly due to the fact I kept using switch teleport on spawn campers during Xini runs (Teaching them the errors of their ways, one idiot at a time...)

And nyx? Boring as hell on the lower side, but the higher the mobs go, the more you scale (In reverse to every other frame) THAT'S where the fun begins.

I love seeing frames I didn't like being chosen as people's favorites and my favorites as other people's least.

Personally my least favorite were Trinity and Volt, and since her range nerf, Mag. Prior to the nerf/fix to her range, she could practically clear a map with a single Crush. :P

Ash is the only frame that I've played that I didn't like. I sold him about a week after making him. The only thing he had that wasn't a complete downgrade of a Loki ability was his ult. Even that is broken, slow as hell, and buggy. Ash needs to be fixed.

Edited by Alure

Out of all the frames you have used, which one seemed the most boring? For me it was Loki. He just seemed so bland and he wasn't colorful or flashy like the other frames.

I have all frames potatoed and formad.  Volt and mag were by far the most boring.  Now I havent played either since mid U8 so maybe they are better.