The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

What happened to 60hz support for 4k?

Nerf_SupYo

As of this morning for some unknown reason (no update dropped in the middle of the night as far as I know) I no longer have the option for 60hz refresh rate on my monitor in the graphics settings in WF. I discovered that as all the sudden the game was incredibly choppy (like a low frame rate) but the fps counter I always have going was still showing its usual 120+ (without v-sync on, I had to disable that with the earth remaster as the frame times and so forth were just wildly unreliable regardless of lowering graphic settings.) 

So I went and looked in the settings and noticed on 2160p (4k) the max screen refresh rate is suddenly 30hz. 

No bueno. This game is unplayable (for me) at 30hz. 

I switched it down to 1440p and 60hz was available there, so I have my temporary work around but what gives?

What happened here? Any ideas?

Hi ghandibots,

As far as we are aware you should absolutely be able to play Warframe in 4K with 60hz support. Nothing should have changed on our end to prevent this. Can you please try verifying your download cache via. the Warframe launcher and let us know if that allows you to run in 60hz?

launcher01.png.9c939bf9f4d04e224db01bac9c45e69d.png

If this does not help, then can you send us a copy of your EE.log in a support ticket? There will be information in this log file that should tell us what is happening when you launch the game and could give us an idea why 60hz is no longer working.

Thanks!

Edited by [DE]Dmitri