Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tier 3 Defence

Warmonger1606

Childish humor and bad grammar aside, the mission is working as intended. Just be glad it doesn't take away your key when you fail.

yah lol it isn't actually that hard if you have the right team, get a frost or two who can cast snowglobe the entire time and then have a good team. The rest is pretty easy.

As long as you have good weapons... I dont... But i was hosting so nobody could get angry at me because they got a free void mission ^.^ I just ran around molecular priming everything so everyone could do double damage. Back on topic, its fine as is, its almost like an ultimate challenge.

Part of the whole idea of point defense missions in any game is to put mental strain and test the focus of the players an try to force them to make a mistake (which most eventually do) because they get to impatient or they do not have the focus to deal with longer drawn out missions. Not saying that you or anyone in particular has this issue, i'm just saying that is why many endless defense, zombie wave, horde mission types in games are designed that way. Because for short times, players can position themselves and make no mistakes, but through sheer amount of time and increasing strain/difficulty, they will screw up.

T3 def is not hard for geared players and a frost, you can kill things before they get close, with Acrid, ogris and... Acrid...

and its pretty easy for ungeared players who know what to do, and have the right warframes.

I did it with an unmodded Rhino, 14 Bronco Prime, and a 21 Braton prime..... Random invites ftw.

Frost/Vauban Can't loose, Frost/Nyx pretty easy, Frost/Rhino Moderately easy

its just Tedious, long and Dull...

Every run feels like an Enforced wave 40 xini grind, Soul drainingly dull.

I would like the first 10 waves to be removed... keep the difficulty of the last 10, remove the pointless grind off the front.

Edited by Tatersail

The issue with t3 def isnt that its hard. its because its boring. enemies turn into bullete sponges when they get insane health and armor. they dont pose any more of a threat vs a well prepared team.. they just take longer to kill. frost globe + bastille = nothing outside can shoot in, nothing inside can melee = never fail combo. then it becomes a matter of "do you have energy to keep it up as long as your weapons take to kill them" and generally the answer is "yes"