Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh Herro My Fellow Tenno

DiBBz

My Loki is unimpressed :P Can you go even higher?

yes i tried i got up to the corpus ship that is docked just further up the mountains in between the vally

also please my nova can go much further than your loki and i dont even have my fully maxed stretch mod on

I want some of that action too.

Supernova1_zpsa3b42868.png

Also y u use hek from there?

Be a cool kid, equip an Ogris and become a fighter plane.

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooow--------boooooooooooooooooom

well one problem with that my clan and i are not yet onto grineer weapons (corpus currently) , 2nd we are a small clan we cant get everything ASAP all tho update 9 has improved everything a bit , and last but not least my HEK is by far the most powerful weapon i have for CQC and considering i like CQC i use the HEK

also what you going to do when they get inside the bubble are you sure your frost partner can handle them all hmmmm

Edited by DiBBz

well one problem with that my clan and i are not yet onto grineer weapons (corpus currently) , 2nd we are a small clan we cant get everything ASAP all tho update 9 has improved everything a bit , and last but not least my HEK is by far the most powerful weapon i have for CQC and considering i like CQC i use the HEK

also what you going to do when they get inside the bubble are you sure your frost partner can handle them all hmmmm

If they get in the bubble Frost must be able to handle them all.

I have an Ogris. Things die before they get to the bubble. 

Also, wave 4 on Kiliken isn't exactly hard.